2. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Scifi, Magical

Jason87b933cda3fcb32ffa25b72353d8d71a.jpg

"Attention Campers: Welcome to Camp Cretaceous! I'm your camp counselor, Jason! Our camp here is suspended high in the redwood treetops, far away from any man eating carnivores that might escape their enclosures hahahh. Just kidding, mostly... The largest tree has an elevator carved into its trunk for easy access to the camp! We have bridges which link the cabins together and large plexiglass roofs to shade the balconies. Everyone loves shade, RIGHT?... Your cabins will have bunk beds, water tanks, freaky dinosaur skeletons, buffets and furniture like couches, tables, benches and water coolers for refreshments! Ahhhh. I really could go for a refreshing soda right about now! I'll be over the boys cabins, and our other counselor, Kamari, will be over the girls cabins. Ewww girls, right?... hehhe?"

Kamari or Navarra b7205b32351c8a8c7d6695455d818d6e.jpg

"I'll take it from here, Jason... Hi, I am Camp Counselor Kamari. Upon your stay here at Camp Cretaceous, you'll safely come face to face with many species of dinosaurs. Here you'll learn about everything you'd like to know about these breath taking animals. We'll even take you behind the scenes to Isla Nublar's Genetics lab where you can watch eggs hatching newborn baby dinosaurs! For a thrill, we offer zip lining for an incredible viewing experience and the speedy Gyrosphere rides which will roll us around an area of over 30 species! In case of an emergency, we'll have our radios ready and evacuation plans in place that we'll run through once you arrive. Overall, I suspect that we will have a great adventure here at Camp Cretaceous and I look forward to meeting the campers!"

7123095_full-fond-d-ecran-hd-donisaure-download-wallpaper-3840x2400-tyrannosaurus-dinosaur-jun...jpg
Will you be a camp counselor or camper?
Survivor or Dino food? Something's bound to get loose.

5ewb3vh565051.jpg