Dinosaurs are fucking badass. D:<

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Nov 24, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

THANK YOU FOR SAVING OUR LIVES DINOSAURS!

2. I still see you and Asmo limping around >=(

3. *Pounces from the bushes and devours Torsty with a victorious screech*

4. -_-

Asmoraptor never saved us from the meteors...he sat around and wrote the story with his comrades' blood.

5. [​IMG]

You should be more thankful for Jinx. At least he discovered fire.

6. The fuckers should have evolved into an advance race of reptiles and dominated the earth instead of weak little humies!

7. YOUR FACE IS A WEAK LITTLE HUMIE

*PAOROU WAS A SKRULL ALL ALONG*

8. Hmm, here's a good introductory submission:
    I'm a 911 operator. Just had the most terrifying call... • /r/nosleep

For a series to try, I recommend starting with this:
    I'm a Search and Rescue Officer for the US Forest Service, I have some stories to tell • /r/nosleep

Really, the way I started out with nosleep was filtering it to the top posts of all time and going from there. XD You'll find different styles and types of stories.

9. DIANA MAKES DINOSAURS.

10. [​IMG]
    The Inner Light is the opposite of Shadow Magic. Where Shadow corrupts, the Light rejuvinates. Where Shadow reanimates the dead, the Light revitalizes the living. It is access from the caster's soul, and the "brilliance" or potency of the magic is dependent on the purity of the soul. Purity is defined by deeds, and over thousands of years the Maldviri have learned how to accurately measure deeds and transgressions to determine how to better themselves as users of the Light. Thus the religion. It is based on a moral system and relies heavily on a good moral compass.

The Inner Light can blind foes with a flash of brilliance, burn the souls of the tainted from within, and even teleport their souls across a short distance. Adept Light Casters can teleport their soul and body.

Those who practice the Inner Light cannot be affected by Shadow Magic like others. While not completely immune, the effects of Shadow Magic is comparable to receiving a scratch where others would be brutally eviscerated. They are, however, immune to being tainted by Shadow Magic and can even reverse the effects of taint with enough time and energy.

So what deems the action of harm against another living being a good deed that would not harm a caster's Inner Light? Shadow Magic is the essence of evil and defies all laws. Those who choose that path go against the natural order of things. Attacking a Shadow Caster with the Inner Light is basically seen as a good deed, for they are righting the imbalance in the world. Every caster of the Inner Light is remorseful in killing, even if the one they kill is inherently evil.

The Inner Light does not resurrect. That is the Shadow because it is necromancy.

When a practitioner of the Inner Light dies, Maldviri believe their soul transcends to the stars to continue the eternal combat against the Shadow. Eventually, their soul is "called" to the eternal battle to shine with the sun and provide light in the night.

There is no reincarnation in their beliefs.

The Maldviri understand they were human first before becoming what they are. Every practitioner is born without the Inner Light, and through the teachings are taught how to bring it from within. This serves as a reminder that they are of the world and are equal to others, and that the Inner Light is a choice that everyone can choose.

In that same line, there are Maldviri as well as Dvadri who aren't religious but also are not evil. The Maldviri society is very centered around the Inner Light, and thus those who do not practice tend to go off on their own and don't get involved in the affairs of the world. These people tend to be easy targets for the Shadow, and a lot of them end up practicing Shadow Magic. There are still those who remain neutral.

Perfection isn't something Maldviri care about. Having the Inner Light is enough to them, and if people are at least good people but don't wish to partake in the religion, they are accepting. They believe everyone has their own calling, and that no one should be forced to do something they don't want to do.

11. Yay being mentioned

12. [​IMG]

This is where Phoenix Morgenstern resides and rules over his kingdom.

13. ~Phoenix~
    Phoenix stood upon his balcony, staring down at his kingdom with cold eyes. He saw a spirit float by and smirked as he captured the spirit. The spirit let out a high pitch wail but he just shook the glass container. Phoenix wouldn't admit his favorite past time but he enjoyed capturing spirits and adding them to his collection. This was the first will-o-wisp he has captured though and he was so excited by his capture.

A maid walked into the bedroom and curtsied to him. He put away his spirit with the rest of his spirits and looked at the maid, darkly. He snapped "what did I tell you about coming in without knocking?"

Phoenix let out a deep breath before sinking his finger into the maid eye socket. She was so shocked that she didn't even move while he gouged out her eye. He flicked the blood off his hand before walking out of the room, letting the maid collapse; bloody tears falling down her face.

He walked down the hallways, everyone knowing instantly who he was. He was the true king of this world and yet, people still denied him the throne. It amazed him. Why didn't people understand that he was to rule them? At least the people of The Shadow Isle's knew who the true king was. It was he, Phoenix Morgenstern to rule over these people as the one and only king of this realm.

"I will destroy those who oppose me!" He exclaimed, power in the words he spit.

14. THREAD IS FULL OF OLD THINGS

15. WELL DUH.

THIS HERE IS DINOSAUR COUNTRY!

16. ON ONE SIDE
    [​IMG]

ON THE OTHER
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT-5RFfvkAw"]YouTube- Ryoma punches dinosaurs[/ame]

17. Dinosaur sympathizer.

18. Weaboo!
    *WMD draws his chain paddle*

FEAR THE WRATH OF THE IMPERIUM!