Dinosaurs are fucking badass. D:<

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Nov 24, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

THANK YOU FOR SAVING OUR LIVES DINOSAURS!

2. I still see you and Asmo limping around >=(

3. *Pounces from the bushes and devours Torsty with a victorious screech*

4. -_-

Asmoraptor never saved us from the meteors...he sat around and wrote the story with his comrades' blood.

5. [​IMG]

You should be more thankful for Jinx. At least he discovered fire.

6. The fuckers should have evolved into an advance race of reptiles and dominated the earth instead of weak little humies!

7. YOUR FACE IS A WEAK LITTLE HUMIE

*PAOROU WAS A SKRULL ALL ALONG*

8. Reptilians dude, never heard of that theory?

Man if I had that gif that explained how they have infiltrated humanity and control the world and everything in it...That'd be perfect but no, it's gone.

9. DIANA MAKES DINOSAURS.

10. So the jews are descended from dinosaurs?

Well, fuck me.

11. I refuse. It goes against my religion and ethics.

12. [​IMG]

This is where Phoenix Morgenstern resides and rules over his kingdom.

13. ~Phoenix~
    Phoenix stood upon his balcony, staring down at his kingdom with cold eyes. He saw a spirit float by and smirked as he captured the spirit. The spirit let out a high pitch wail but he just shook the glass container. Phoenix wouldn't admit his favorite past time but he enjoyed capturing spirits and adding them to his collection. This was the first will-o-wisp he has captured though and he was so excited by his capture.

A maid walked into the bedroom and curtsied to him. He put away his spirit with the rest of his spirits and looked at the maid, darkly. He snapped "what did I tell you about coming in without knocking?"

Phoenix let out a deep breath before sinking his finger into the maid eye socket. She was so shocked that she didn't even move while he gouged out her eye. He flicked the blood off his hand before walking out of the room, letting the maid collapse; bloody tears falling down her face.

He walked down the hallways, everyone knowing instantly who he was. He was the true king of this world and yet, people still denied him the throne. It amazed him. Why didn't people understand that he was to rule them? At least the people of The Shadow Isle's knew who the true king was. It was he, Phoenix Morgenstern to rule over these people as the one and only king of this realm.

"I will destroy those who oppose me!" He exclaimed, power in the words he spit.

14. Sideways glances, shadows on faces. Bitter reminders that he wasn't Gen. But that airheaded obsessive compulsive was gone now, and he remained. While he would have given anything to have had Gen's place from the beginning, he had to take care of this family now. He watched Kleio put herself through the paces again, this time with proper form before she was finished. She'd been pushing herself hard. Too hard. As she ran the forms, his mind started to wander.

Glanced up again at the window where Lu had been, only to see her gone. Damn. Gone again to mire herself in her loss. If only he had been stronger. If only he hadn't introduced the two. If only he hadn't been so far away when the idiot got himself killed. Gloved fist clenched, jaw pulsed. Weak. He'd been weak, he'd been deplorable and a mess of emotions then. And now these two were suffering for it. His fault. His and Gen's. So eager to prove themselves, reveling in combat as they did. Fucking idiots. Brought back to life by the young girl's search for affirmation, he nodded. A step forward, then a quick sidestep as the sword made a lazy arc in his path. "Yes. You did." He said, his face proud. There was something though, a hint of sadness as his hand glowed green again, this time as he passed his hand over her eyes, the other outstretched to catch the child. Someone else may have been able to counter Sleep, but in her weakened state it would be a simple thing to make her rest properly. He would explain when she had rested properly, but for now she just needed rest. That was the end of that.

He greeted Lu's nervousness with an affirmative nod, and a warm smile soon replaced the wounded glimmer that passed over his face when he looked at her. "I'd like that. As for your small package here, she needs rest. She's been pushing herself too hard, though I hardly think it's for lack of you warning her not to." Shook his head lightly, laughing at her self deprecation. "As if you'd screw it up anyway." Mind you, a part of his stomach cringed at the thought of a meal, but he'd steeled it to the wonder of the world that was Luna's cooking over many years of being her friend, and then pining after her.

He hoisted the child up into his arms, cradling her like a precious, fragile thing. Like his own child. Genesis may have fathered her, but the delusional idiot really had no idea what he'd missed out on, jamming them into his play haphazardly. Then again, Seph himself had so much blood on his hands, did he really deserve the father figure role that was now placed on his shoulders?

15. WELL DUH.

THIS HERE IS DINOSAUR COUNTRY!

16. ON ONE SIDE
    [​IMG]

ON THE OTHER
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT-5RFfvkAw"]YouTube- Ryoma punches dinosaurs[/ame]

17. Dinosaur sympathizer.

18. Weaboo!
    *WMD draws his chain paddle*

FEAR THE WRATH OF THE IMPERIUM!