1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Diddy is in the Building

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jongo_McDibbles, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, okay, so I am here to RP and chew bubble gum but my doctor says chewing bubble gum is bad for my guts, so I am here to RP only, sorry.

So my favourite movie is Blue Velvet, it was so exciting I dislocated my leg while watching it.

I was here before, but I left because I was on here so little, can't remember my username.

#1 Jongo_McDibbles, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
  2. Welcome back to Iwaku!

3. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.