Did you make a new friend this week?

O

Ochalla

Original poster
So with the forums down, everyone was scrambling for things to do. Some went off site for activities, but many others sought out familiarity by joining in the chats and games set up for the membership while everything was being upgraded. So my question to you, did you meet any new people you'll continue to hang out or play with because of the forced time out?

Nope! *dances back out the way he came in*

Reactions: LunaValentine
Nope, college is killing my freetime for good. My future freetime.

Nah, I was sick as hell and decided to take a break from the roleplaying scene and the site was also down. I also belong to another forum though.
I'm still seeking new friends, since I haven't been here in a while =)
Cheers
Ic3Queen

No, but I think I may have made peace with my washing machine. It's a tentative truce, at best, but I'm hopeful we can be friends soon enough. :D

I really enjoyed seeing so many people in the cbox! O__O I wish I could have spent more time in there during the really active hours, but I was unconscious.

Am I the only one who did in fact make new friends during the down time? <.<

@Asmodeus Began a new trend with people calling me toast. Played Cards Against Humanity with a few people so I guess new friends. Yay!

I didn't even have time to look at the chat rooms set up for everyone to use while the admins were banging away with their hammers to bring this battle station to full operation.

I HEREBY OFFICIAL CREATE

THE RACKS FANCLUB

who is with me?

I did IRL O.O

I hung out with a friend's brother because we both attended a show by ourselves, she suggested we hang via text and now I have a new friend! 8D