Dia's One on One Search

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diamond Dragon

Original poster
Hi everyone! It's Dia, and i'm looking for an RP to join!

-I can play girl or boy characters equally well, but my default is usually girls.

-Please, please be at least semi-lit or up, and keep our rps PG-13 with no swearing.

-If there is romance, I will only do MxF.

-I can ususually reply at least once a day, but I may not reply for awhile at times, so feel free to poke/prod/kick me.

-I can do OCs, and maybe canons, depending on the fandom.

*Really want to do!

-Pokemon (I have a plot idea!)
-Disney/Pixar Movies
-Sonic the Hedgehog
-Transformers (animated or prime only)*
-TMNT (the most recent series only)*
-Generator Rex (what? I'm a kid at heart, I like these shows...)*
-Mega man (I'm most familiar with Battle Network, but I can use the power of wiki to research other versions if need be!)*
-Astro Boy (only the movie or 2009 series version please!)*
-Medabots
-Loonatics Unleashed
-Lab Rats (Disney Sitcom)
-Secret World of Arrietty (or anything little people based)*
-Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap*
-Multi-fandom crossovers of any of the above

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon-Logo.jpg

I love me some Pokémon, plus I'm interested in your plot!

How do you feel about Pokemon gijinka? owo

I don't mind them! I've played those before!

Hi Jay! Sorry its taken me so long to reply. But I recently tried to to an Avengers rp, and realized I stunk at it. Very very badly. So unfortunately I won't be able to do it. I have edited my first post with a new fandom, and a bit of other stuff.

which Disney/pixar movies would you be interested in doing?

Oh, I'm interested in Toy Story, the Incredibles, Wreck-It-Ralph, Tangled, and Peter Pan. Those are all the main ones I can think of...

Aw man i like all of them o.o hmm either Wreck-It Ralph or the Incridibles. Did you want to play as cannon or OC?

Incredibles I'd prefer playing ocs. But with Wreck-It-Ralph I think I could do cannons.

Ok I'll try and see which would have a better plot possiblities and I'll PM you :3

Dibs on Megaman.
Though, you'll have to bear with me if we're doing Battle Network. I've only just started playing the first one. I'm more familiar with Megaman Zero 1 and 2, and the old-school ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's perfectly fine! I'm PMing you now!

Status
Not open for further replies.