Diana ChaRPs Reboot or Don't Reboot listings???

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
-SCREEEEE- It's been a very long time since I've ran charps, and I am not 100% sure which players are even still available to keep participating in some of my recurring storylines. Sometimes a reboot is necessary and starting over from the "beginning" so new players can have the experience, etc etc.

I don't wanna reboot any that people really, really want to continue though. 😂 So this is an interest check on my most popular and most storyline/character progressed plots. I am happy to keep them going, but I am just as happy starting fresh. (My other charps can be rebooted and I don't feel bad in the slightest. XD They'd be even better in a reboot.)

THE CHARP LIST

- Studio Wolf
- Macho Cafe
- The Keepers
- The Child Empress
- Witches of Windlewick Universe

I won't do a poll for this, just tell me if you wanna KEEP GOING in any of these and why - OR if you'd be excited to see them reboot to try something new with your characters or new characters. O:

ALL THE POLL THREADS:

Last edited:
Reactions: CarnelianUndead
I only have a stake in the keepers since there's a full story-style summary floating around for some reason :D

• According to Plan
Reactions: Diana
Pretty please continue Keepers and Macho Cafe (it's easy to jump into even partway lol)!

I'm not as attached to where things are with Child Empress, since people have been in and out a lot.

Witches and Studio Wolf will be just as fun, rebooted as not.

WOOT! The Return of the CHARP! I would like to add 27 Prophecies, Arseidis: Ghost Town, and the sci-fi universe from Glurplgop's Wedding and Czar Cross to the list of CHARPs to be revived (I'm in favor of all the other ones listed). All of those could continue or be rebooted while allowing players who want to continue their characters' arcs to do so, especially since there's already a temporal anomaly involved in two of them (Arseidis, Czar Cross).

• Love
Reactions: Diana