FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Well the over all plot is about the Heroine suddenly moving into a manor. She was sent their by her father who had made her the bride of one of the 6 sons of a vampire king. She never knew this. The 16 year old girl doesn't even know they are vampires and soon learns that they are still not knowing why her father sent her.

I didn't really create the characters in whole only their personalities and ages. the rest is up to you.

Eldest: (20 years old) RESURVED
He has a lack of motivation and is lazy enough to do almost nothing, seen when heroine needs to persuade him to stay awake and do something for himself. He's somewhat bored with life due to all that happened in his past.
Despite being the eldest son, he doesn't take any responsibility to look after his five brothers and the house and mostly complains about how he has to "deal with their problems." He mostly pushes this job to the second eldest. he is also somewhat of a pervert and usually teases the heroine about wearing unattractive panties and bras.

2nd Eldest: (19 years old)
Although he is the second son, he takes it upon himself to keep the house tidy, to manage household affairs, and to keep his brothers in line. His role in the family combined with his seemingly polite, gentlemanly posture often causes him to appear more like the eldest instead of his older brother.
Shown by how he values rules, He's a strict person towards both himself and those around him. He is an arrogant, prideful person who demands perfection and dislikes submitting to weakness. Though his words may be harsh, they shouldn't always be taken at face value. He is an extreme sadist like the rest of his brothers. He also loves kitchen ware.

3rd Eldest: (18 years old) RESERVED
He has a hard time expressing his feelings and he tends to get quickly jealous of anything. Even when heroine manages to stand up to him or teases him in her own way, he starts to act more high-and-mighty and tries to cover up his feelings of embarrassment. Due to his high pride, he usually misleads people into thinking that he doesn't care about things he really cares about. he is also a pervert and very possessive, as enjoys seeing others suffer. He hates being told what to do and is impatient. When he wants something, he will spare no time to get it. He has an infatuation with takoyaki.

4th eldest: (17 years old) RESERVED
He is usually alone and never cares about what's happening around him. he is the silent type who usually sleeps in a coffin, which is also inside his room. However, he easily gets angry and resorts to violence, going as far as to break everything when he gets extremely angered.He manages to compress this side when around heroine, but is still prone to outbursts. There is a tsundere side of him that only heroine can see. He's a delinquent type, kind of violent and loves to damage things.

5th eldest twin 1: (16 years old)
He often cries and becomes angry when he doesn't get what he wants. He is always demanding something and wants it right away, but his demeanor changes when he doesn't get it.
He is quite attached to Heroine. he loves to eat sweets, especially cakes. He will not leave his room without bringing his precious Teddy with him. He speaks politely but is abusive and clingy. (childish)

6th eldest twin 2: (16 years old)
He is extremely perverted. His perverted nature causes him to be suspended from school often. He's both a Do-Masochist (extreme masochist) and a Do-Sadist (extreme sadist). He is always cheerful and loves to joke and is similar to 3rd eldest when teasing heroine.
However, his personality suddenly changes when something goes against his wishes, usually when heroine is too defiant around him. He doesn't like when heroine disobeys his orders and he often punishes her because of that. he can also be shown to be good at interpreting peoples' motives.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to take one of the twins, dunno which yet prbbly 2nd though.

I'll go eldest. I'm lazy and pervy enough as it is. I can manage this character.

Ah this seems interesting! Let me just pick a chara first and edit this post later~ ^^"

Edited:

I'll be the perverted masosadist please!! :D number sechs 6)

wow that was fast xD okay so give me a charrie sheet with name and what they look like and everything else. copy past persona so i know who is who.

ALSO IF some one else wants one of the charries the best CS will get the part :P nothing much to CS other then what u think everyone should know that wasnt said and a piece of how u play as the charrie.

Alright! So we just make a random CS sheet?

Last edited:
He is extremely perverted. His perverted nature causes him to be suspended from school often. He's both a Do-Masochist (extreme masochist) and a Do-Sadist (extreme sadist). He is always cheerful and loves to joke and is similar to 3rd eldest when teasing heroine.
However, his personality suddenly changes when something goes against his wishes, usually when heroine is too defiant around him. He doesn't like when heroine disobeys his orders and he often punishes her because of that. he can also be shown to be good at interpreting peoples' motives.

Name:
Haruto
(No last name since I have no idea what "our" father's full name is ;p)

Nickname:
Haru

Weight:
61 kg

Height:
5'8

Body Build:
Lean/toned

Predominant features:
Eyes

Appearance:
giphy.gif

tumblr_mcs0aaXjLF1r877bvo3_500.gif
tumblr_lzx9wyoJvZ1r1geyyo2_500.gif

Soushi-Miketsukami-image-soushi-miketsukami-36073377-500-282.gif
Soushi-Miketsukami-image-soushi-miketsukami-36073115-500-281.gif
tumblr_nd84962ZGL1sl4yqeo10_500.gif

tumblr_mglknvcvMx1rg0w3to1_500.gif
tumblr_m16xw20PkS1r8ucyo.gif
SoushiMiketsu_zpsd806be9a.gif

Voice:

Overall attractiveness:
100/10
(XD)

Favorites:

Color:
Blue
(any shade or tint)

Least favorite color:
Cameo Green
(any other type of green is A okay~ :D)

Music:
Pop, Acoustic, Classic

Food:
Taiyaki

Literature:
Anything; not really picky about everything

Form of entertainment:
Reading (hentai manga ;p), flirting, playing the guitar and piano, watching the day, afternoon, evening and night sky, Star gazing

Habit:

Hobbies:
Reading, Star Gazing, Playing the guitar and piano

Traits:

Optimist or pessimist? Optimist

Introvert or extrovert? Extrovert

Daredevil or cautious? Cautious

Logical or emotional? Acts emotional but is pretty intelligent and manipulative.

Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat? Messy

Prefers working or relaxing? Relaxing

Confident or unsure of himself/herself? Confident and Proud

Animal lover? Yes (cats, cats, cats)
tumblr_n6v5av44ri1suoi0zo6_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Name:
Haruto
(No last name since I have no idea what "our" father's full name is ;p)

Nickname:
Haru

Weight:
61 kg

Height:
5'8

Body Build:
Lean/toned

Predominant features:
Eyes

Appearance:
giphy.gif

tumblr_mcs0aaXjLF1r877bvo3_500.gif
tumblr_lzx9wyoJvZ1r1geyyo2_500.gif

Soushi-Miketsukami-image-soushi-miketsukami-36073377-500-282.gif
Soushi-Miketsukami-image-soushi-miketsukami-36073115-500-281.gif
tumblr_nd84962ZGL1sl4yqeo10_500.gif

tumblr_mglknvcvMx1rg0w3to1_500.gif
tumblr_m16xw20PkS1r8ucyo.gif
SoushiMiketsu_zpsd806be9a.gif

Voice:

Overall attractiveness:
100/10
(XD)

Favorites:

Color:
Blue
(any shade or tint)

Least favorite color:
Cameo Green
(any other type of green is A okay~ :D)

Music:
Pop, Acoustic, Classic

Food:
Taiyaki

Literature:
Anything; not really picky about everything

Form of entertainment:
Reading (hentai manga ;p), flirting, playing the guitar and piano, watching the day, afternoon, evening and night sky, Star gazing

Habit:

Hobbies:
Reading, Star Gazing, Playing the guitar and piano

Traits:

Daredevil or cautious? Cautious

Logical or emotional? Acts emotional but is pretty intelligent and manipulative.

Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat? Messy

Confident or unsure of himself/herself? Confident and Proud

Animal lover? Yes (cats, cats, cats)
tumblr_n6v5av44ri1suoi0zo6_500.gif

Love it so far. Seeing ad that's the first CS all fill be similar.

3rd Eldest:
He has a hard time expressing his feelings and he tends to get quickly jealous of anything. Even when heroine manages to stand up to him or teases him in her own way, he starts to act more high-and-mighty and tries to cover up his feelings of embarrassment. Due to his high pride, he usually misleads people into thinking that he doesn't care about things he really cares about. he is also a pervert and very possessive, as enjoys seeing others suffer. He hates being told what to do and is impatient. When he wants something, he will spare no time to get it. He has an infatuation with takoyaki.

Name: Ren
Body type: Tall and masculine.
Height: 6'5
Weight: 182 kg

Favorite Color:
Red black and silver.

Least favorite color:
Bright colors like yellow and Orange.

Music:
Punk, violin

Food:
Taiyaki

Literature:
Picky

Form of entertainment:
Playing violin and swimming. Let's no forget claiming the world as his xD.

Hobbies:
Swimming, playing violin and piano or drawing.

Traits:

Daredevil or cautious? Both

Logical or emotional? Both.

Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat? Methodical to an extent.

Confident or unsure of himself/herself? Confident and Proud aka cocky as hell.

Animal lover? Likes wolves and tigers. Has a pet wolf called Jinx.

kazhmiran_done1_by_omocha_san-d7d9ips.png

Black hair and silver eyes. The woman is his mother before she died. Second photo is his everyday outfit. (Everyone can have different mother for all I care.)
misorasora_done_copy_by_omocha_san-d7dqrjy-1-1-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
(Quick question. When it says they are 17, does that mean the age they were turned, or their actual age?)
4th eldest.
Name- Solus- Does not like nicknames
Age- 17
Appearance- Dark eyes that are nearly black, but turn golden in the sunlight. Hair a light brown, with a white streak. Medium skin tone, with freckles. Dimple when he smiles, which isn't often. Stands up straight.
Height-5, 11''
Weight-110 pounds.
Very strong, six pack, muscles in arms and legs don't show unless flexed or working.
Favorite color- Gray
Favorite Food- None in particular
Pets- Calico female cat named Kit-Kat whose blacks are the darkest possible, orange in very bright, and her whole tail is white, other than a black tip. Dappled gray Stallion with white socks, a star on forehead, black mane and tail with a white streak in each, named Blowing Wind.
Personality- Solus spends most of his time alone either in his room or outside, even in temperatures below 0. He has the most terrible temper, and he has trouble controlling himself.
Likes- Ice Cream, video games, classical music(especially the song Allegretto by Beethoven), and horseback riding. Wind and Solus would be champion show jumpers, if Solus wasn't a vampire. Since that makes his reflexes faster than a normal human's, Solus sees it as cheating against humans.

When angered, he retreats into the forest, where he hunts with his bare hands. he brings down bears and deer, then brings them home to be skinned and eaten. Solus has done this ever since the day he beat his dog, Lady, to death in a fit of anger.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
(Quick question. When it says they are 17, does that mean the age they were turned, or their actual age?)
4th eldest.
Name- Solus- Does not like nicknames
Age- 17
Appearance- Dark eyes that are nearly black, but turn golden in the sunlight. Hair a light brown, with a white streak. Medium skin tone, with freckles. Dimple when he smiles, which isn't often. Stands up straight.
Height-5, 11''
Weight-110 pounds.
Very strong, six pack, muscles in arms and legs don't show unless flexed or working.
Favorite color- Gray
Favorite Food- None in particular
Pets- Calico female cat named Kit-Kat whose blacks are the darkest possible, orange in very bright, and her whole tail is white, other than a black tip. Dappled gray Stallion with white socks, a star on forehead, black mane and tail with a white streak in each, named Blowing Wind.
Personality- Solus spends most of his time alone either in his room or outside, even in temperatures below 0. He has the most terrible temper, and he has trouble controlling himself.
Likes- Ice Cream, video games, classical music(especially the song Allegretto by Beethoven), and horseback riding. Wind and Solus would be champion show jumpers, if Solus wasn't a vampire. Since that makes his reflexes faster than a normal human's, Solus sees it as cheating against humans.

When angered, he retreats into the forest, where he hunts with his bare hands. he brings down bears and deer, then brings them home to be skinned and eaten. Solus has done this ever since the day he beat his dog, Lady, to death in a fit of anger.
They were not turned for one and that's the age they stopped growing.

U can make one for any. I have yet to pick the cast :P well except 3rd but he's me.

Status
Not open for further replies.