Diablo III!

K

K. El-Amrani

Original poster
OH MY GOD.

I can't wait. How many more days? Man, this game is going to be the best release since Starcraft 2. I've always been a massive fan of Diablo 2, and seeing this game on the edge of its release, salivating at the trailers, beating the open beta twice because it was just so damn good.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K-ZA7NLSRhg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've pre-purchased this golden game already, but damn, it's taking too long to come out!

Anyone else a fan? Excited for the game's release. BECAUSE I AM!!! :D

I'm stoked about this!
I played Diablo II a bit but didn't ever have anyone to play with and it was a bit dull to play by myself. I ended up switching to WoW since it was newer and had more people, all of that, when I tried to play. Quit WoW because FU and now I'm stoked for Diablo III. I have it pre-ordered and everything.

I AM SO GETTING THIS GAME! I'm so excited about it. All my friends are getting it as well! Everyone's looking forward to this game!

i dont play computer games because i dont have the computer for it XD

I tried to download it during the beta, but the download (after about an hour) told me that I didn't have an appropriate graphics card. Y_Y

I ended up trying it out on my boyfriend's computer, and was pretty amazed. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), I won't be playing. ^^;

BY THE GODS YES. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR YEARS. I was starting to think I'd be in a retirement home by the time this game came out.

"Grampa, why are you playing Diablo II? That game is so old. Diablo III just came out!"

Uuugh. BUT I HAVE IT PREORDERED. I GOT THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION TOO. I just hope this laptop can run it. IT BETTER. OR I WILL BE PISSED.

I never ended up finishing Torchlight, although it was a very fun game. Hopefully D3 will catch my interest more, but I have not preordered it ..

I was looking forward to team play, but I know my friends will be shooting way far ahead.

The countdown continues, painfully.

For those people still playing Diablo II, hit me up if you want to play through the game via Hamachi. I always love a little co-op.

I've been playing since January.

Saddened that closed beta recently ended. Happy, however, that the game will finally see the light of day.

Who else here signed up for the World of Warcraft annual pass to get a free copy of Diablo 3? I figured that since I'm paying for WoW anyway, why not?

I've been playing since January.

Saddened that closed beta recently ended. Happy, however, that the game will finally see the light of day.

Who else here signed up for the World of Warcraft annual pass to get a free copy of Diablo 3? I figured that since I'm paying for WoW anyway, why not?

I was going to, since I started playing some WoW recently, but the friends I was playing with kind of dropped out of it. So I just ended up pre-ordering it and saving myself a good forty or fifty dollars in the long run.

When the game comes out, I'll definitely try to gather some Iwaku people to play with. Sounds like that would be a blast.

Also, for anyone searching for good updates on D3, check out http://www.diablofans.com/ It's a site put together by the same people who brought the world MMO-Champion.com (the WoW site).

I'm down for an Iwaku group of players. Finding my email address to add me to peoples' RealID (think: Battle.net's global friends list, for those who don't have much experience with WoW) should be very easy.