3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
share your favourite desktop images for computers, tablets, and mobiles! Where do you usually find new desktops?

I usually use google or sites like wallpaper abyss.com, and save the image source as the name of the file, so I can tell people where it's from if they ask!

The attached image is my current phone home screen

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 14
Phone background.
wjyj2c.jpg

PC Desktop Background. Featuring art from my good friend Gwiibear from WoW. It's on a random cycle of my entire pictures folder.
jgpetg.jpg

inb4 clean your icons

Mine's kinda boring. I've been wanting to change it for awhile now.

And look at all the Sims3 games I have. desktopdayo.png

Reactions: ZombiePenguins
Here's my wallpapers for now, I have 218 images on a cycle (and growing).
Desktop.png

Despite how it wants to show, the bottom image is just actually my T.V. thats hovering above my monitors. I had to put it like that so Display Fusion would place my wallpapers correctly.

Why do I have rain meters?
Because no mater what images show up, I need my dose of Tohsaka.

Reactions: Brovo
IiVtCKH.jpg

I usually just look up certain things like "Fire Girl Background" or whatever I'm feeling at the time.

Untitled3.png

I usually just use google to find new images or look for specific things. In this case my background is Pusheen! Which came off the website for Pusheen.

I've been using the same picture for both my iPad mini and my desktop for the past several months now, because, gosh darn it, I just absolutely love it too much to ever change it.
Also, look at how organized I am :P

Desktop_zps519bfce6.png

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Right now my background is a map.....because I'm a cheater and want to make sure I 200% the game...again.....

castlevsotnMap-Castle2GF.gif

Unless the game says you can't use a map, it aint cheating, it's using your resources!

Also to contribute and not just be an off-topic post, here's my desktop yet again! Bottom one will look a little weird since it blends in to the black of the empty space.

desktop2.png

I normally just use google to find wallpapers. Here's my current (and usually default) wallpaper for my laptop.

Gambit-and-Rogue-x-men-24904881-1600-1000.jpg

119037bd2f.jpg

Only just changed it to this. Before it was an image of a pretty incredible landscape that vicariously satisfied my wanderlust.

Here is mine :O

88747e4a84834c248c693c6dfebaaf4c.jpg

My boyfriend just sent me the link to this. It's now my lovely handsome background:

tumblr_ne2gqpm8pL1u0tjt3o1_1280.jpg

My new background. I love Warhammer and the Black Templars, leave me alone D:

8d33508d928d416793853a14762ed866.jpg