descriptive fandoms & original roleplay [oaklynn]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

oaklands

𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐚𝐤𝐬
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
fantasy, original, romance, fandoms
ᥫ᭡ hello everyone, it is all very nice to meet you ! my name is oaklynn but you can call me oaks if it's easier, i am twenty-three years old. that being said, i'm only okay with my rp partner being 18+ minors dni, please and thank you!! my timezone is eastern standard time (est). i do not have a preference for the gender of the characters i play. i will say that my own original characters are always women but i am confident in playing men, women, or anything placed in front of me as long as i have a great description of them, it will do! i do prefer to double up with a partner just because that is how i've always roleplayed, i would not be opposed to someone just playing the male but i just find the most enjoyment out of double-ups! (my oc x your love interest and then your oc x my love interest) i'm big on romance-based roleplays, not saying that it has to focus on romance purely but i do love angst, fluff, slice of life, drama, aus, dark romance, darker themes, etc. i'm huge on adding plotlines and working with my rp partner to headcanon/plot quite a bit!! especially while making forms and what not, i absolutely love gushing over our characters and our love interests, i love being able to build a relationship with my rp partner and make jokes. i love to even send memes/tiktoks/etc as well that reminds me of our oc or love interests, it's just so fun so i would definitely love a partner who would appreciate that as well. <3 also lgbtq+ friendly, i will gladly play any pairing whether it's fxf or mxm, etc. i definitely do not mind so please do not hesitate to ask!! quick side bar, i do usually write in all lower-caps because it just looks nicer to me but if you prefer for everything to be uppercased in replies, please just let me know!

ᥫ᭡ i'm very big on making my writing look aesthetically pleasing when writing a reply so cute fonts, images, gifs, etc !! i am however still learning how to use this site because i currently came from quotev but i'm sure in no time i'll learn lol. i do prefer to have realism in my role-plays so i do typically have nsfw in my roleplays. (redstar rp - some smut). mentions of violence, or scenes that pertain to that are okay as well, they don't bother me as long as it isn't INSANELY gorey descriptions. i'm big on romance-based original roleplays, original fantasy roleplays, or even fandom roleplays. i will list my fandoms below. as far as line requirement, i am very descriptive and my line count kind of just varies to roleplay but you can definitely expect to see a 3k+ word reply. i would like a partner who is equally as descriptive or pretty close to it and roleplays in third person pov. (small mentions of you, i, are okay occasionally if driving a point home but i just prefer third person, much easier to understand). i adore detailed and in-depth roleplays quite a bit! my reply time varies as well since i am full-time college student who is working part-time so on the days i work i'm usually not on or i will just plot more often times than not. i would say that i am able to put a couple of replies during the week consistently, just kind of depends! for plotting and storylines, i adore plot lines and i am always searching for new and fun ones to play with, i do currently have a large journal full of them so if you would like to see them let me know, as well as a writing sample i can provide. i'm not sure that i have a preference for where we role-play, i know some people feel more private roleplay from private messages, definitely not opposed to that or keeping it in a thread. if we sound like a good fit for each other please either post below to reply to this, or pm me! i look forward to meeting my new rp partner <3. :)

ᥫ᭡ FANDOMS (TV SHOWS, MOVIES, GAMES, ETC).
*side note this is a very rough list, i'm sure there is plenty more this is all i can think of so far lol. so if you are curious about a fandom, just ask! :)
↦Marvel/DC Universe. (keep in mind, i've only seen movies from both universes sporadically but i'm always willing to do research on your love interest to play them correctly)
↦Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts (all caught up)
↦Stranger Things (all caught up)
↦Teen Wolf (series, all caught up)
↦Shameless (all caught up)
↦Resident Evil (games, biohazard and village)
↦Call of Duty (games, ghosts, mw2, warzone 2.0)
↦Celebrities, YouTubers, and TikTokers.

Reactions: Laivindur