descriptive fandom & original roleplays

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

KelsVince

kels. 24. doing my best
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
hello all! i am newer to this website, i came from quotev, and one of my friends recommended i check this out. that being said, my name is kelsey, but prefer to go by kels, i am twenty-four years old, and i use she/her pronouns. i will only roleplay with people who are eighteen plus, so please do not engage if you are under the age of eighteen. i am seeking people who are understanding that i may not be able to get online daily to respond; i work a full time job, and can't get online until the weekend most of the time. this is also if i don't have anything going during the weekend; i will communicate when i will be off though. i absolutely love to plot, so please be prepared to gush over our characters. i get excited, and may talk your ear off!

i will keep this kind short and sweet, so please read through my fandoms below (if there is a love interest i prefer, i will put them in parenthesis). i will also list my triggers.

TRIGGERS
- unaliving oneself
- self-harm
- sa

FANDOMS

(VIDEO GAMES)

- Resident Evil
- Yakuza
- Silent Hill (Henry Townshend)
- Until Dawn (Michael Munroe)

(TV SHOWS)
- Criminal Minds (Spencer Reid)
- Sons of Anarchy
- Stranger Things (Steve Harrington)
- Supernatural

(MOVIES/LITERATURE)
- House of Wax (Nick Jones)
- Maple Hills Series
- One Direction (Harry Styles)
- The Warriors (1979, not the cats.) (Swan)
- Off Campus Series

FOR ORIGINAL ROLEPLAYS, I PREFER TO DO MODERN ONES.

some of my favorite tropes/plots for roleplay include:
- fake dating
- enemies to lovers
- zombie apocalypse
- hockey player x ice skater

this isn't all of them, so please feel free to message me with any plot ideas you may have!