1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
This is a game where you take a film and attempt to describe its plot, but you do it badly. This can be done via actor allusion, references to other media, or any way you see fit, just as long as it comes across as a bad description.

A movie revolving around Legos tells a better Batman story than traditional Batman movies and is praised by critics.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sir Salty
A movie that has nothing to do with clouds or an atlas but somehow is three hours long with Tom Hanks as a English thug.

A movie about a famous cartoon dog- but takes out everything you love about the original and turns it into the opposite of the original source.

A movie about an indecisive boy with a fancy blue tattoo who can summon a derpy dragon made out of water tries to stop a war between an edgy monk and really persistent native dwellers.

A kids movie with kidnapping, imprisonment, mental illnesses, death, one major character and a horde of birds that want to eat the main character alive, and a surplus of bombs.

A movie in a computer game, with more lights than a rave, and some hashed out I am your father plot line that thought it was edgier and cooler than Star Wars before it.

The crew of a famous intergalactic ship discovers a space zombie in space, then proceed to thaw him out because they think it's a good idea. Then the captain dies, but then he doesn't.

A movie about how a girl who breaks the wishes of her father and still gets everything she wants , even though she nearly destroyed her original home world and is eventually forgiven and allowed her happy ending.

A movie about a man who goes out to town with the lads but ends up being tortured by Beethoven.

A Korean film where a trip to visit mom goes south.

Literally and metaphorically.

A movie about Shakespeare that claims someone else wrote his books and won't ever get the credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.