Dem Wheels Doe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Minibit

Returned from the Void
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
What're you driving right now? What would you LIKE to be driving?
I'm in a 2000 neon at the moment; I'd like to be in pretty much anything that breaks down less often =3=

Mazda_Mazda2_large.jpg

I've had a brand new Mazda 2 for about three months, after upgrading from a ten year old Citroen C3. It's a fantastic car, and with over two hours of commuting a day, it's well worth the upgrade.

I've always wanted one of these:

73297a.jpg

A Honda NSX. The pic is just a model as the actual cars are pretty rare. I'll never be able to afford one though :(

Feast your eyes upon Oswald. Yes I rock a minivan. No I'm not ashamed!

2002 Kia Sedona.
2002_Kia_Sedona_LX.jpg

I have driven 3 cars in my life:

1. 1997 Chevy Cavalier
2. 2003(or 04 mabye) Pontiac g4
3. 2001 Buick Century (which is my current vehicle)

th

2011 Ford Focus

Got a great deal, too

Already under the Blue Book price by about a grand and haggled it down another grand and cut the interest rate by half

Reactions: Minibit
I was driving a 1990 Nissan Maxima until just before the eye problem reared its ugly head.

At this time, you folks don't want me driving anywhere. But once the eyesight improves to a decent level again, driving is definitely something I'd like to get back to doing.