SITE UPDATES DELETION WARNING! THE GREAT CONVERSATION ATTACHMENT PURGE!

ARE YOU GOOD?

• Total voters
Al also wait, I just realized nobody asked the question. Is this going to affect the attachments attached to RPs that are older than 2020, or specfically conversations? @Diana

CONVERSATIONS ONLY.

If you've been roleplaying in Convos, and have ancient rps in there that happen to have image attachments, those ancient attachments will go bye bye. The roleplay themselves would not be affected at all.

CONVERSATIONS ONLY.

If you've been roleplaying in Convos, and have ancient rps in there that happen to have image attachments, those ancient attachments will go bye bye. The roleplay themselves would not be affected at all.

Thanks for the clarification. I grabbed all of my stuff that was in a convo, so I am now purge ready ( It was 90% Arrowverse and Lincoln Campbell and 10% important stuff that lead to an Iwaku member ban)

uhhh so, did this mess up a bit because some of my most recent image attachments (in thread and in convo) are gone : eyes : (dw, I had everything saved, but just wondering)

uhhh so, did this mess up a bit because some of my most recent image attachments (in thread and in convo) are gone : eyes : (dw, I had everything saved, but just wondering)
Seconding this. My image attachment for one of my recent PMs with another use has broken as well, the image it points to is gone, and I've had to replace the attachment with a link back to the original source instead. Not a major issue since I now get most of my faceclaims from Artstation ever since Google got flooded with AI generated slop, but just confirming that this issue has potentially affected my images (and my partner's in that one thread), as well.

I MIGHT HAVE ACCIDENTALLY DELETED 20-80 RECENT ATTACHMENTS DUE TO CAT JUMPING ON LAPTOP ERROR but I wasn't sure D:<

I APOLOGISE PROFUSELY AND HOPE NO ONE LOST ANYTHING IMPORTANT 2_2

Reactions: Havoccultist
I MIGHT HAVE ACCIDENTALLY DELETED 20-80 RECENT ATTACHMENTS DUE TO CAT JUMPING ON LAPTOP ERROR but I wasn't sure D:<

It's okie dokie!! Cats are very mischievous

I fucking knew it.

Probably going to be a lot of 'accidents' in the future where more recent things get deleted..? (Lol *shrug* Sounded like a good excuse to use in the future)

Silly goose, I don't have to stage accidents to yeet things, I can yeet whatever I want! 😂 But I much prefer being nice and at least trying to do it with fair waring. XD

sometimes it dont always go according to plan t_t

Exactly....it is about reputation and such. No one wants to admit to being a Dark Queen/Lord, or everyone comes out with the pitchforks. (lol)

images

• Love
Reactions: Maximus_Shadow