DELETE (SORRY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mango

Original poster
Yes I want all things deleted, I saved what I needed to.

Last edited by a moderator:

FLETCHER COLTRANE

personality

likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses, talents, aspirations/goals, fears

history will go here

Gisila "Giselle" Kóri

Lutalica | 23 | Female | Half elf, mostly human​

PHYSICAL

She seems like she might be cold, with a slight hunch and red cheeks - but bares a sullen expression that keeps most at bay - would she crumble if you touched her? Or would you find her fair skin like marble? Her eyes could be described as dull, which some might take for disconcerting, and others as sullenness; amber speckles may catch the light, but they're a rich brown in nature. Her expression is a consistent near dread - if one were to observe her long enough, they might catch the down turn of her thin worried brows, or a wince at the almond curved waterlines, reactions to a deep yet silent thought stream. Her pouty rose lips seldom reveal a white grin, her jawline has a soft curve as does most of her delicate body. Her ears are slightly pointed, eyes a bit wider than most, her elven features, such as her height or slim torso, are just noticeable enough to be described as exotic without her being mistaken for anything as she appears mostly human.​

Native province

Rothar

Current province

Coalcliff

Occupation

Tinkerer; intermediate alchemist (assistant to an older man, Maevus, who runs an apothecary.)

PERSONALITY

Gisila doesn't really know who she is. She has her mother's alluring eyes, and her father's charming smile - though the prior are often more sad than vibrant, and she doesn't show the latter much. Maveus tells her she's far different from the bubbly, giggling little girl that he'd known - though still as curious as ever. She's taken on the old man's earthy humor, though her's is far more pessimistic. But when you try to dig beneath all of these similarities and just find Gisila, you'll come up with someone hurt, quiet and tired, the wound from her father's abandonment suppressed but still bleeding, and the lack of stability having formed a rather sturdy guard.​

PAST

Bastard child of the king and an elven exotic dancer. She was raised with the King for the first few years of her life, though she was never on the castle grounds and instead in the care of a distant, trusted source of whom she doesn't remember very well. Was taught how to fight on novice pretenses from her father during their visits, as for the first few years he came to see her quite often in secret. However, once she began to question her situation, she was kicked out and sent to the caravan, actions that the King believed were best both for his reputation and the kingdom - he did not contact her again.

Gisila was then further raised as a gypsy, though was always noted as more of a pure blood than the others, seemed out of place, however her mother demanded she never speak of the King or her time elsewhere. As far as she was concerned, she was now officially one of the travelers. Many years of struggling and near being sold off as an underage wife, slave and more passed, before she was bought at sixteen by a man she'd come to know as Maevus. He offered no backstory, but a promise of a better life than one of the travelers. She took the offer for her mother's benefit, and moved from Rothgar to Coalcliff with the alleged stranger.

She did not learn of his true identity till 18. He is a retired Knight Captain from the Kingdom, who chose to pursue his talents in alchemy after handing over his position to the most promising knight. Maevus was one of the very few who knew of the girl's existence as he had worked closely with her father and watched her often, he missed her greatly and had always been disappointed in what the King had done (though also empathetic). About ten years later, he hunted her down, bought her, and hired her as an 'apprentice' until she was old enough to learn of who he was. Had taught her a little basic self defense but nothing serious yet.

Revealed himself when she turned 18. Began to show her how to fight and also filled the fatherly figure role - he had always been too busy for a family himself, so he quite obviously enjoyed the responsibility. "Gives me something to do," He's say dismissively. Years passed, and then came the kings tournament, which she thought, perhaps, she could win her father's acknowledgement through - she doesn't have a lot of faith she could win, however, she wants the closure after hearing Maevus' side of the story and all the "You're so much like him" commentary..​

Hobbies

A bit of a hoarder, likes to collect odd (often valuable) things, specifically pocket-watches

Skills

Remedying lighter pains, illnesses and soothing nerves (all but her own) with specific scents, pressure points or concoctions

(Typically unintentionally) fixing broken technical things with odd little tricks
Appraisal (Finding value)

Cunning self defense (learned from Maevus to protect the shop from the occasional thief)

3 strengths

Level Headed - Few things overwhelm her, and she works her best under pressure. She's more logical than emotional, something Maevus intended from the start, and does not make a decision till she can emotionally remove herself from a situation.

Resourceful/Problem solver - Gisila sees both pragmatic and alternative solutions, and wastes little time on nonsense. If she lacks an answer, she will go to great lengths to fill gaps in her knowledge

Quick learner - Rarely makes mistakes due to constant caution (though it also means she's fairly uptight); this leads her to be a fast learner, only needing to screw up once to know how to counter that problem in the future. Great with predicting, sometimes eerily accurate.

3 weaknesses

Emotionally distant/not intimate - she's more honest than she'd like to be, but prefers to keep her past buried to everyone including herself. She has ignored any and all pains related to 'before' and if mentioned, she'll make light of a very serious wound, preferring to do as Maevus, joke until the subject's changed - this may lead others to believe she is insensitive as well, though it's just a defensive thing.

Too curious - Quick to wander off, get lost, lose interest or cease focusing. Hard to keep her attention. A little flimsy with commitments though she is loyal. Never pries in people's personal lives but is insanely easy to ramble off to, so she kind of just nonchalantly learns a bunch of stuff and stores it away with no agenda at all.

Pessimistic/Easily discouraged - Gisila has little faith in anything.

Weapon set

Maevus' Knight Captain Sword (Temporary)
"Talons" on her left hand.​

Reactions: Jihae

Jonah "Joe" Prinsloo​
Male​
24​
March 27​
lewiston, Maine​
Predominantly American, South African (Mom's side)​
Detective​
Slight Afrikaans​
het​
other​

"When you decide to come back to reality, give me a call."

APPEARANCE

HAIR - Shoulder length, espresso.
EYES - Chocolate
SKIN - Fair, a bit on the pale side
HEIGHT - 6'1
WEIGHT - 175 lbs
DRESS - he tries to avoid the cliche trench coats (but rather likes them) typically flannel, under one of his well kept cashmere sweaters with jeans.
PIERCINGS - His right ear has a former double helix piercing, but he hasn't filled it since he started this job.
TATTOOS - None
SCARS - Left shoulder scarred all to hell and stitched from a recent stabbing/surgery, case gone wrong.
HEALTH AILMENTS -​

PERSONALITY

+ kind hearted (You have to watch for it though!) +
+ altruistic (most of the time) +
+ logical (though that's becoming clouded) +
+ Reliable +
+ Honest (except when it comes to his sadness) +
+ Dedicated to everything he starts +
+ Can be, at the oddest times, awkwardly affectionate/warm +

- stubborn -
- increasingly reckless -
- increasingly aggressive -
- a bit obsessive -
- unforgiving -
- emotional self neglect -
- internally broken -

Doesn't realize that what his mother actually fears the most is losing her only other son, who has become far more daring (and reckless) in terms of pursuits and chases since Benny died, nearly losing his life twice now.

LIKES - Being the one behind the wheel, local shops, larger dogs, quiet mornings, Chet Baker, trumpets, his things in a certain place, personal space, realistic solutions (if it doesn't fit his definition of reality it will be met with snark, being repeatedly thanked.
DISLIKES - Others calling the shots, superiors, his mother's tears, discussing his brother's case, discussing his reasoning for being so adamant about this string of disappearances in particular, sea fare (sea sickness), ferris wheels, small dogs, artificial sweeteners, any mentioning at all of the supernatural/paranormal (he typically finds it to be insulting).
HOBBIES - Studies cases obsessively, very rarely does he pull away for a dog walk, jog or the occasional dart game at the bar. Enjoys reading, though he hasn't branched out past files and investigative documentaries on the recent pattern of disappearances.
HABITS - Smoking, on and off vaping in good effort, more of ten than not overdoes it on the brandy.
SPECIAL ABILITIES -
FEARS - Someone not being found due to his ineptitude; being removed from a case; his mother's further anguish over his younger brother.
TALENTS -
MENTAL AILMENTS - Aside from the anguish of not being smart enough to figure out how his sibling went missing? Nothing that can be diagnosed. The few close to him though worry if he hasn't been trying to get himself killed due to the guilt of not being able to find his brother.​

HISTORY

FAMILY

Father, William Prinsloo - Alive -
Mother, Behati Prinsloo - Alive - Elementary teacher
Sister, Benny Prinsloo - N/A - Disappeared without a trace one year ago from today.

FRIENDS

Not many. Closed up quite a bit after his brother vanished, but isn't antisocial either.

EXES

Too consumed with work.

ENEMIES

Half of Portland, the entire West side of Lewiston, and the department receptionist.

OTHER RELATIONS

None atm.

OTHER INFORMATION

Has a motorcycle, but typically hails a taxi.
Becoming a familiar at the local pub.
Has a purebred boxer named Benny, and a rat named Lewie.​

Elizabeth "Ellie" Marae​
Female​
20​
8/20​
SLC​
American/Maori​
waitress​
none​
het​
other​

"Wake up, work, spend, repeat, 'till death. How dull."

APPEARANCE

HAIR - Copper with violet streaks.
EYES - Chocolate, with caramel specks in the light.
SKIN - Fair, a little more on the tan side.
HEIGHT - 5'9
WEIGHT - 112 (slightly underweight) lbs
DRESS - Though she'll occasionally get dressed up in a sweater and wedges, Ellie can almost always be found in her favorite worn out olive hoodie and whatever jeggings she can find. Loves aviators, but mostly has to wear her prescription glasses.
PIERCINGS - Ear lobes and one auricle (left ear clasp with a chain to the stud in her lobe).
TATTOOS - None, yet.
SCARS - Faint burns that look more like birth marks now on her left arm, including her index finger, from incidents in the restaurant.
HEALTH AILMENTS - Fragile physically, and a bit of an (unintentional though often teased) eating disorder.​

PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY

+ intuitive +
+ inquisitive +
+ abstract +
+ unconventional +
+ gentle +
+ kind hearted +
+ not easily frightened +
+ open minded +

- curious -
- melancholic -
- meticulous -
- hopeless -
- guarded -
- suspicious -
- minds often somewhere else -
- can be over dramatic -

LIKES - odd things, soft things, getting lost, taking the long route, wandering, wasting time, old century/vintage culture, apothecaries, snow, gothic-century novels, the unknown, 30-50's music, cats, rain/snow/autumn, taking off at random, tranquility, night time/dawn, loyalty.
DISLIKES - shouting/arguing/loud people, liars, crowds/lines/large parties to serve, pop culture, summer (heat/extreme sun), being in the spotlight, small talk, sneakers, swimming, tea, fluorescent lights, fake plants, wearing red.
HOBBIES - collects pocket watches, tends to her 'window seal garden', quite the artist.
HABITS - Often forgets to breath, occasionally wiggles her nose, sings when she's nervous, easily distracted, far more easily bored.
SPECIAL ABILITIES - ?
FEARS - Losing those she loves, never finding love, being taken advantage of, unfaithfulness, being responsible for someone else's pain.
TALENTS - Singing, art, fruit juggling, missing the innuendo and killing the mood with her melancholy.
MENTAL AILMENTS - Anxiety, specifically social, which makes her job particularly un-enjoyable.​

HISTORY

FAMILY

Mother, Cele - Alive - Artist
Father, Jonathan - Alive - Not in the picture
Siblings - none she's particularly close to, hates most of them.
Cut off relatives.

FRIENDS

A couple nuts into ghost hunting and weed, the latter of which she refuses nor is Ellie particularly fond of riling up demons.

EXES

Many brief relationships (never really got past the first date or was cheated on before the week ended)

ENEMIES

Not really.

OTHER RELATIONS

Nope.

OTHER INFORMATION

Has a cat named Blue, and a Chameleon she just refers to as "little guy".
Has no aspirations or dreams.
Speaks/Sings a little Maori/Samoan.
Doesn't smoke/drink anything.​

MELANCHOLY​
Female​
19​
Advanced/Detailed​
Leo​

HI THERE.

Been having some cravings lately.​

CRAVINGS

❤ Vampire x Human mate*****
♡ Vampire x Vampire
❤ Apocalyptic survivor x Apocalyptic survivor
♡ Government Resistance x Government Resistance
❤ Government Resistance x Government Agent
♡ Paranormal investigator x Paranormal investigator
❤ Soulmate x Soulmate

vampire, dark, paranormal, supernatural, modern, gothic, dysopian, apocalypse, resistance, angst, romance, SoL.

Also interested in something like Twilight, the Evermore series, or Van Helsing.

"When the government goes to war with a tiny, Middle Eastern country, the soldiers run into a little problem: no matter how many times they shoot the enemy, they keep getting back up."

^Add in squads go missing around a cave in Afganistan, local village blames giants!

----

Explorers go to (ice region) and end up finding (lost city beyond the ice, crazed giant squid, idk) tell the russian government, government discredits them but goes after the (peoples) anyways and now the explorers have to try and return to the city to warn the people.

The down-low

Detailed/Literate - No less than three paragraphs, grammatically sound, invested in their writing.

Patient - Sometimes I can post several times every day, other times I might not be able to post for a couple days. I will always let you know and can only ask that you do the same for me, but these stories will be a little more casually paced for both of us.

Doesn't mind chatting - About the story or other, because I love connecting with my partners, it helps the story flow.

NOTES

Threads or PM are fine but I will not go off site so.

I only write heterosexual romances and am currently looking to include romance in whatever we write. I cannot, however, write without a plot, so while I have little interest in world building, we do need to have a well thought out idea of what we're doing, though winging it here and there is perfectly fine and inevitable.

The roles that are in bold are the ones I'd prefer to play and are indeed female. However, we can mix and match different pairings for doubling. At the moment I'm not really looking to double, but if you see something you're down for yet you'd prefer to double just say so! I've no quarrel, it's fun, I'm just doing it everywhere and would like to experiment with my females better.

Gore, violence, swearing, none of it bothers me, but let's not over do it, to where profanity is the only vocabulary your OC has.

I really don'y like slutty love interests, nor do I write as them. Btw.

Smut, lemon, incest, rape, major age gaps, anything with kids or animals or robots or whatever - forget it, don't even ask me.

I'd prefer pretty sheets (can code for you, though if you code, that's even better) but don't let something like coding deter you from partnering up with me. Regardless I would like an image for reference (I lean towards realistic, but am open minded).​

name​
gender​
age​
title​
other​

she wanted the tide to come up and drag her away

PERSONALITY

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas odio ipsum, placerat ut ipsum non, pharetra tincidunt turpis. Donec cursus congue quam, lacinia congue elit ullamcorper porta. Aliquam pretium dui quis ullamcorper commodo. Vestibulum condimentum tincidunt lectus quis tempor. Vestibulum a nunc ac nibh venenatis consequat. Aliquam commodo arcu nec diam scelerisque gravida. Nullam vel mi vehicula, maximus lectus vel, pellentesque ex. Integer dictum fringilla auctor. Pellentesque quis leo consequat libero maximus iaculis ut finibus augue. Sed hendrerit, purus ornare mollis lacinia, elit sem auctor felis, id sodales massa ex ut est. Pellentesque mi ante, porttitor at volutpat ac, mattis bibendum tortor. Curabitur quis nisi urna.​

HISTORY

Cras pellentesque mi at pellentesque iaculis. Quisque posuere, tellus non blandit pulvinar, ex nisl bibendum dolor, nec posuere turpis enim id tortor. Integer metus sem, aliquet sodales quam a, ultrices cursus leo. Nunc ac nulla id quam imperdiet congue at sit amet ante. Curabitur condimentum et nisi vel pharetra. Suspendisse eget lacus blandit, malesuada odio sed, accumsan sapien. Praesent volutpat ex in elit tristique bibendum. Morbi lacinia vestibulum turpis, in interdum enim tempus eget. In ut justo efficitur, laoreet felis sit amet, faucibus lectus. Donec auctor nisl sed accumsan semper. Integer sem lacus, mollis sed dapibus vitae, suscipit in nisl. Pellentesque est tellus, porta eget sapien et, tincidunt pharetra lorem. Morbi cursus et quam vitae congue. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aliquam erat volutpat.​

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
sonny

female - 17 - August 20
viridian, kanto - traveling trainer
"YOU'RE ONLY LOST IF YOU SAY YOU ARE ."

APPEARANCE

Sonny is a dainty girl, fair skinned, taller than average, with long legs, a swan like neck, and shy, slim curves just starting to shape her rather thin figure. Her eyes are memorably large, a deep brown speckled caramel, framed by thick black lashes, resting above high cheek bones and below thin, groomed brows. Her nose is perfectly sculpted, lips full and a dull pink, with a beauty mark resting just above -- her cheeks are lightly dusted with faint, brown freckles, and are colored a comical scarlet when her face flushes. Sonny keeps her silky, caramel locks pulled up, typically, and has a thin layer of bangs that rest just above her eyes.

PERSONALITY

Sonny is a drifting spirit -- never knowing where she's going, nor does she ever have a plan, but she loves getting lost. She lacks a sense of time, and easily loses hours to wandering around -- she's quick to stray from the main road or group, but always manages to reconnect later on. Despite being considered by some as a little air headed, Sonny is very much an intellectual -- she just doesn't get outside of her mind much. Sonny can be a little over dramatic, but is also oddly resilient -- things that should bother her don't, whilst she's meticulous about other things that wouldn't matter to anyone else. She is a bit of a sore loser, very gentle, and typically the problem solver -- she is not easily frightened, but is terrified of lots of responsibility.

FEARS

Drowning, rejection, responsibility for anyone other than she and her team, her naivety getting the best of her, missing out, disappointing others.

HOBBIES

Rain, sparkling oceans, random turns, following rivers, wandering, hiking, flying, double battles, working with her team to trap their opponents, simplifying things, soft scents sunlight and music, cloudy days.

DISLIKES

Hot weather, strong wind, arguing, missing out on detours, schedules, time limits, waiting on people, being held back, lots of rules, being the center of attention, tacky bad guys, lots of responsibility, expectations.

BIOGRAPHY

At a young age, Sonny showed massive potential for the academy in the heart of her home town, Viridian -- she'd been enrolled based on impressive test scores and a talent for prediction in battle simulations at her former school. The academy provided her a room, uniform, several classes, books and also, a froakie, who was given to her based off a match up test that seemed to deem the two exceptionally compatible. Easily, Sonny worked her way up in most subjects, with exceptionally battle coordination on fake field tests (although she was also an exceptionally sore loser, she seemed to jump right back in and come back with twice the force) and even landing the role of TA in evolution studies.

She accompanied students a bit younger than her sixteen year old self on field trips to the forest and rocky mountain paths, demonstrating wild battles, how to use items, medicinal application and even capturing techniques. There had been a time when a child had disturbed a territorial Scyther -- with her then frogedier, Sonny had managed to wear down the creature until she was able to secure it within a capsule, which garnered her quite a bit of respect. Scyther, later named Axel, remains her companion today. (Though it is to be noted she has a terrible pitch!)

Worry set in as it was noted Sonny always seemed to go stagnant just before meeting honor status with the select few students that also presided there -- her teachers struggled to figure out why they couldn't maximize her potential, not realizing the answer was very simple -- Sonny didn't care.

What she did well was a natural effort -- acquiring companions, traveling, outsmarting others -- they enticed her, it was exciting. But exceeding expectations by drowning herself in what presented itself as work, however, made Sonny uncomfortable and thus her scores would fall. She did not want to do things anyone's way nor did she want the burden of disappointing others when she failed, expectations seemed to cause her to lose quite often -- she had an abstract manner of defeating her opponents and as the months went by, the school began to drain her of that rare creativity. To everyone's dismay (and despite countless efforts to persuade her) Sonny's attendance dropped dramatically before she dropped out officially at seventeen, uninterested in their hopes of league competitions or tournaments or further studies in tiny classrooms -- it rubbed off on her companions, who also yearned to leave the school.

Her first trip on her lonesome was to the Pewter museum, where she resurrected an amber fossil, which was a gift acquired some time after she'd dropped out. With a team of three, she'd left Viridian officially, but had no destination in mind except for farther away than she was.

TEAM

greninja - M - Calm -
aerodactyl - M - adamant -
scyther - M - serious -

elisa

elisabeth Kissling - D.O.B
Place Of Birth - German/Caucasian
I DON'T PLAYGAMES.

APPEARANCE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas tincidunt convallis ex ut ullamcorper. Proin dictum, mi et euismod congue, turpis nulla iaculis ipsum, eget placerat nulla velit at libero. Quisque posuere augue lacus. Morbi vitae velit tortor. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Mauris non congue nisi. Phasellus semper sagittis viverra. Maecenas vitae aliquam tellus, nec sodales mauris. Praesent id tellus eleifend, consectetur quam non, vulputate nisl. Vestibulum posuere mattis nulla at sodales. Nullam mauris est, cursus a urna at, lobortis tempor justo. Nunc ut euismod est. Nunc elementum odio vitae feugiat eleifend. Aliquam rutrum ac enim sit amet volutpat. Vivamus et nulla venenatis, varius lorem vitae, tincidunt leo. Integer quis elit et augue rhoncus commodo sit amet quis nisl.

PERSONALITY

BIOGRAPHY

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas tincidunt convallis ex ut ullamcorper. Proin dictum, mi et euismod congue, turpis nulla iaculis ipsum, eget placerat nulla velit at libero. Quisque posuere augue lacus. Morbi vitae velit tortor. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Mauris non congue nisi. Phasellus semper sagittis viverra. Maecenas vitae aliquam tellus, nec sodales mauris. Praesent id tellus eleifend, consectetur quam non, vulputate nisl. Vestibulum posuere mattis nulla at sodales. Nullam mauris est, cursus a urna at, lobortis tempor justo. Nunc ut euismod est. Nunc elementum odio vitae feugiat eleifend. Aliquam rutrum ac enim sit amet volutpat. Vivamus et nulla venenatis, varius lorem vitae, tincidunt leo. Integer quis elit et augue rhoncus commodo sit amet quis nisl.

ABILITIES/NATURE

velius

velius zacchaeus - December 13, 1558.
Swansea, Wales - Welsh/Latin/Scottish
DO GO ON.

APPEARANCE

Velius is a hauntingly beautiful creature -- and often regarded as such. Even his pained smile doesn't eclipse the entrancing gleam of his wine red eyes, or the alluring lilt of his soft, slightly amused voice. every now and then one may catch a flicker of pain expressed by a twitch to his almost plastered, pale smile or a bit of a wince -- but he'll disregard it, and the few that understand the meaning behind his unspoken struggle would advice not to pry.

PERSONALITY

There is something looming behind that almost pained, wry smile -- you might catch it behind Velius's eyes -- it waits, suppressed only socially by the host, though on his lonesome this man is weak to a side that wouldn't be done justice if described merely as dark. Velius is gentle and respectful -- although he does enjoy getting someone of lesser wit riled up. Velius is quite pleasant in an uncomfortable way -- intuition may lead one to believe they're constantly on the edge of provoking something, but few can verify that thin line between his amusement, versus a wearing patience. For the most part he's simply a consistently placid individual who remains calm for everyone's sake, leading those with the chance to bare witness to his rare ups and downs the most to acknowledge he's, perhaps, considerate.

BIOGRAPHY

Was born a pure blood in Wales during the year 1558 just as the Elizabethan era kicked off, to the highly regarded family of Zaccaeus, within a coven (of N A M E) to an Englishman (N A M E) and a Scottish woman (N A M E) despite the racial tensions humans made a fuss over. Until age twenty, Velius hadn't endured much heartache -- his coven was among the few who prevailed, much like the witches, the wiser of his kind had remained quiet and tucked away within the countryside of Swansea, all throughout Edward's rule due to his paranoia and sum thousands of beheadings on the basis of things like witch craft.

- Parents were beheaded, resulting in the first ever major provocation and further more, unveiling, of Velius's inner demon, of which wiped out the entire town housing his parent's murderers within an hour.
- Commuted to London where he blended in with those that were left of his coven
- The Great Fire of 1666, which was a great cover up for a mass murder of vampires by the church, had destroyed what little family he had left, fortunately (or as he recalls, unfortunately) he was not there during the attack, but did return to completely devastate the nearest churches.
- Commuted to Italy, a while after the Plague of 1656, which had Italy in recovery mode

This would be around where he joins the coven of our story, perhaps in the early seventeen hundreds orrrr idk.

ABILITIES/NATURE

Beneath a mask of poise and composure, Velius has an inner turmoil, one of which has nearly claimed itself an identity of its own, known to the few unfortunate enough to bare witness to it as his dark side though that does not measure the demon that lays wait beneath carefully crafted layers and guards tens of years old. Upon his breaking point, the initial attack is one entirely deprived of morals, fueled by the ache that comes with hundreds of years of loss -- he sweeps through as nothing but wisps of darkness, no longer physical, until revealing himself with a sadistic bombardment of attacks. His features are highly defined -- wings like a spread shadow -- he's true to his stereotype with extended talons for fingers and toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.