1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Defective here. (Saying hello and all that stuff)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Defective scars., May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello there,
    My names defective scars. I have been roleplay sense the age of 7 so I am pretty good at it. I like roleplaying indepth rps and 1x1 rps. Want to rp? Shoot me a pm or post here.
    I'm pretty good at making friends an try to be nice to everyone so if I'm having a bad day and get all pissed sorry we all have bad days.
    I usually am on my mobile device just so you know.
    Well gotta fly bye for now.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku! Nice to see someone so friendly. Hope you have lots of fun and I'm sure you'll make friends fast :)

Happy Rp'ing!

3. Thanks. I'm very excited about being here. Do you have a art shop board where I could make a shop?

4. Why hello there Defective Scars! We welcome you with open arms to Iwaku, just mind the stalkers and lurkers and you should be fine.

Anyways, we do have a art shop somewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.