Death Omen Academy Interest Check!!!~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Good idea????

• meh...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomyCakez

Ambassador to the Cake Horde
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Horror, Romance, Scifi, Modern, Gore,
This is an interest check for a fun idea!~

*Cheesy band music plays in the background*

Come one come all, we'll put up a fight!
Beat them monsters down with all our might!
For the moon is high
and the Night is Clear
Have no fear, for Death Omen is here.

Academy of Great, trainers of the fearless,
With hearts swollen with Pride.
Take my hand and I'll show you the way
To become the greatest warrior of them all.

buildings11.JPG

Plot
My idea is to make an Academy RP based on the idea of Training students into becoming Monster hunters.

There are 4 guilds in the world, based in different sections of the planet, all with specializations in certain aspects of Monster Fighting, Hunting, and Killing.

The four Guilds are as follows:

StoneClaw- Specialization- weapon making; Population- 547
Tidal Wave- Specialization- Transportation; population- 482
Double-Ganger- Specialization- Research; population- 305
Death Omen- Specialization- Hunting, Killing, Catching; population- 798

Each of these 4 guilds has a academy that takes in and trains future reqruits for the Guild.

This RP will be focusing on the Guild Death Omen.

A new class has arrived at Death Omen, said to be the smartest and strongest off all the other freshman classes. This RP with focus on the gowth and development of the Freshman class during their training.

Setting

The year is 2019, with the ending of summer and the welcoming of the Fall breeze, Death Omen Academy has opened its doors to welcome the freshman class. A giant academy, NanZhuo City, China practically built around it, Death Omen towers over the cobble-stoned town and reaches towards the sky. Built in the year 1987, after the Great War between the guilds and the Monsters that left much of the world in shambles, the Academy stands as a focal point for power, prosperity, and regeneration. Maybe that is why its sign is the Phoenix. The Academy consists of a large perimeter gate enclosing the 30 Brick buildings - each with a different design-, training grounds, sports fields, and parks within its walls. The Clock tower, located near the center, towers over the other buildings, and stands at the school's axis point.

The Dorms, located near the Southern gate, are placed in 4 main categories and 2 sub categories: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, and Senior; Boys and Girls. The Dorm Buildings are redecorated every year for each incoming class and set with a major theme, this year for the Freshman being Strength in beauty, their sign being the Phoenix entangled in a Rose.

The academy takes pride in its greenery, having its own nature reserve for the study of healing herbs and plants. The Woods, as it has simply been named, surrounds the clock tower on all sides and has different trails running through them. The park is a large section of the academy and is where many concerts, rallies, inter mural sports, and simply relaxation is held. There are different sports teams at Death Omen academy: Football, Baseball, Basketball, Swim, Volleyball, etc., but the main focus of the Academy is to train.

Surrounding the academy is the city of NanZhuo. Matching the exterior of the academy, NanZhuo mainly consists of Cobblestone streets, Brick building stacked together, small shops, restaurants, and homes. They have their own City Square, People's square, where they host large events during the holidays or special occassions. The man made channel (ChaoLong) runs through the center of the city, creating a large market and trade center for all types of goods.

FIGHTING CLASSES

THE CAP IS ONLY FOR STUDENTS. TEACHERS ARE NOT INCLUDED WITHIN THE CHARRIE CAP.

TANK- known for their strength and their defense, they are able to take on a number of enemies at once. Their weapons are mainly that of Brute force, and they are based mainly on their sheer strength. (The total badass elephants of the RP) (5 CAP)
TYPES OF TANK WEAPONS-
Great Sword
sword and shield
Giant Hammer
Double hammars
Baseball bat
Halberd
Scythe
(anything else if it is high in damage and creative <3)

DPS- they are known for their range and their speed, having weapons based mainly to accommodate that. Guns, Bow and Arrows, Blasters, etc. They lack strength, but make up for it in speed and accurazation. (4 CAP)
Types of DPS Weapons-
Guns
Pistols
Blasters
Bow and arrow
Cross bows
ETC.

Assassin- Speed, Speed, Speed. These guys are the stealth bombs of the guild. They are able to sneak in, kill a single target, and sneak out without being noticed. Their weapons should accommodate this skill. Silent, but deadly. They lack strength of Tanks, but they make up for it in precision and pure speed. (4 CAP)
Small blades
Throwing knives
throwing stars
short blade samurai swords
their own hands and feet
Special made kick boxing padding
etc.

Healer- Their job is in their name, they are the backup of the Guild, having the ability to heal injures during battle and buff the members of the group with shields. (3 CAP)
Healer types-
Sage- Based in mainly transformation magic and healing, a sage knows the healing powers of Nature through Herbs and plants, but is able to buff its teammates with the powers of the animal spirits it has been connected to. (So nekos are possible with this class) (1 LIMIT)

Priest/Priestess- Blessed with the holy magic of their patron goddess, a priest is able to heal with the powers of light and the heavens as well and buff with the strength of the gods that bestowed them with divine ability.(1LIMIT)
Bard- using the powers of music and song, bards are able to buff their teammates with powerful tunes, so heal with soothing sweet music. A fun class if you know how to do it. (1 LIMIT)

Magic DPS- They use magic as a range weapon. Necromancy, Sorcery, etc are open for this class. They are able to buff their teammates with magic enhancement, but they lack strength and in some cases speed depending on what they are casting. Necromancers have gained higher strength from the monsters they are able to conjure, but they are weakened depending on the number of times they have to do it..

Different types of Magic DPS-
Necromancer- and Necromancer has the ability to use the magic of death and curse (Black magic) in order to aid their teammates in fighting. They have the ability to raise the dead, use curses and buffs, as well as manipulate shadows in order to do this. There are different kinds of Necromancer, each with a specialty in one of these. (4 IS THE CAP)

1.Monsterologist- they have the ability to summon monsters and demons to aid them in battle. They buff with the monster's abilities. (2 LIMIT)
2.Shaman- They raise the dead in order to aid them in battle (Not to be confused with the Monsterologist.) A Shaman only specializes in the DEAD. (2 LIMIT)
3. Witch- a witch specializes in Curses and poisons in order to aid her teammates in battle. Do not under estimate a witch, however, they can easily trick the eye using their magic of deception and Illusion. (2 LIMIT)
4. Shadowist- able to manipluate and use shadows in order to take out their enemies....Scary as hell... (2 LIMIT)

Mage- a mage is Magic based in the unelemental, able to create building, weapons, mythical creatures all within the span of the creativity of their own minds. Magic is endless for these guys, but only as far as the span of their own minds. They are mainly based in the lighter side of magic. (2 LIMIT)
Sorcerers- They use elemental based magic in order to assist their teammates and well as fight themselves in battle. Elements of use (Earth, Wind, Water, Fire.) They are unable to create as Mages do, but they are pretty dangerous around their said element (2 LIMIT)

REALIZE THIS IS NOT A FIGHTING BASED RP. THIS WILL BE VIVIDLY STORY BASED WITH PRE-PLOTTED FIGHTS. ALL FIGHTS ARE TO BE DISCUSSED AND COLLABED AHEAD OF TIME AND BE WITHIN THE PLOT LINES SET UP! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT BASED, SURVIVAL RP, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE!!

Available characters for play

Anyone
Students of all grades
Teachers
Guild members
Dean
Headmaster
Guild Head
The Monster Tamer (Lord Golem)
The Golem Children

NPC People
Monsters
Police
Townspeople
Other Guilds (Unless specified)

RULES RULES RULES
  1. No GMing for anyone! The bad guys will be difficult, but each fight will be perplanned, except simple minor ones. Do not think that you can rush into a battle of 100 baddies and not die. That's just suicide
  2. Diversity is key, so READ THE SIGN UP BEFORE YOU MAKE A CHARRIE. I want to have diversity with weapons, powers, CLASSES, etc. If I see people with the same thing, one of you will have to change.
  3. WE ARE ALL HERE TO LOVE, SO NO FIGHTING IN OOC. KEEP THAT IN PM. I WILL INTERVENE IF I HAVE TO AND WILL REMOVE ANY NUISANCES IF THE FIGHT CANNOT BE SETTLED ON ITS OWN.
  4. I have the ultimate say in what will happen, but I am very open for all idea. I like to hear your thoughts and plans for an RP, but if they do not fit the plot, then it will not happen.
  5. Be creative and open. I want this to be fun, but if you cannot change for the RP or you cannot be open to idea, then NO.
  6. Keep it PG-13. Sexy time shall happen in PM or in your own thread. Not on mine <3
  7. If you have a problem, come to me and I will try my hardest to help you. I am here to help everyone and make this a fun experience. That cannot happen if you will not let me. SO LET ME IN YOUR HEART
  8. You can make as many charries as you want, but make sure you can handle that.
  9. The setting is in China...so Chinese names would be appreciated, unless you are a foreign exchange student.
  10. HAVE FUNNN
If I can get enough interest in the idea, I will happily make a sign up thread and plot discussion!

I hope you like the idea!!!!~~~~ <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
YAY XIAO AKA MY LOVE

I'll Join! :3 But uh.. Is there A CS Template anywhere? o3o

I'll Join! :3 But uh.. Is there A CS Template anywhere? o3o
This is an interest check <3

If I get enough people, then I will make a Group and we will do the RPing there and all the Cs stuff <3

*Is going to be tanking*

TANK FOR DAYS

I'm going to make the necromancer, A demonology focusing one <3

May I reserve one monstrologist and the sage? XD

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Im taking a tank, a dps, the priestess, and the last shadowist!

Tank and Range DPS for myself

If it's not taken, can I take a shadowist, a priestess, and a tank? I know someone above said they're taking the last shadowist, but there's a 2 person cap, and I didn't see anyone else take a shadowist, so....

I love it! :D

I'd like to take a brawler assassin and a tank please! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.