Death Harmonics

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fijoli

Original poster
image.jpg

I actually have to think about this one for a while but I figured I would throw the topic at you guys.

Have at it!​

Morning Remembrance from Bleach-no words in it because no words would be needed. The music tells all and it's one of my favorite pieces from the anime.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

Lee Ann Womack's "I Hope You Dance" has been a symbolic song in my family for years, so that's probably what would be played. .__.; My mom always tells us to "Keep dancing." and she'd sing it to me all the time when I was little. I even whisper it to my son as a lullaby. However, I'd want a cover version performed by members of the family, with or without instruments. All that matters is they sing their little hearts out. <3 Or this version, because I like it:

• Thank You
If you're at my funeral it means I didn't like you and I've made plans to blow you up.

Otherwise, I have a death drunk where people drink in remembrance of me and listen to 80s butt rock.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli and Fluffy
Okay, I don't have to think about this one too hard 'cause I've had my songs picked since I was fifteen. Haha, I actually remember going to my mom, handing her the list and saying something like: "Mom, if I happen to die earlier than you, make sure these songs get played at my funeral." And my dear mom, who could have chastised me for choosing songs for my funeral instead of for my wedding like every normal girl, said: "Don't worry, sweetie. I'll make sure you die earlier than me." :D I love her. Anyway, here are the songs. The first one is supposed to showcase my style of life:
The second one is simply my most favorite song ever:
And the third one is supposed to shock the audience with how out of place it is compared to the other two songs. Also, it's from Silent Hill 3 soundtrack, so that automatically earns my seal of approval:

• Thank You
Minibit and I shall be placed in the same casket.

Yup, even my best friend said he'd do this as well. We don't want our funerals to be sad.

Vode An from I think the Republic Commando soundtrack but I am not sure. Anyways that one because I like the lyrics. And I want everyone to know I like Star Wars on the day I die.

Status
Not open for further replies.