Deadman Wonderland Group RP Idea

Who is your favorite Deadman Wonderland character?

• Makina [Former Chief Warden]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sakigami Toto [Mockingbird]

• Kengamine Nagi [Owl]

• Koshio Karako [Game Fowl]

• Kiyomasa Senji [Crow]

• Igarashi Sorae

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neon Princess

Original poster
Hey everyone!

Getting straight to the point, I would love to do a Deadman Wonderland RP with either the fandom of the series, or newcomers who are interested in it. If you are new, here is a link to the Deadman Wonderland Wikia.

In terms of storyline, I was planning on crafting a story with original characters, but set in the same timeline as the series itself, not a different one. For instance, instead of Igarashi Ganta being the lead, an OC of mine would be, and the same would go for the other characters like Shiro, Senji, Makina, Minatsuki, Yoh, Azami, Mockingbird, etc. *THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE YOU USE THEIR BRANCH OF SIN. You are free to either make your own, use one already established in the series, or not be a Deadman at all. As for cameos and such, I can include those as a special nod to the original series I love so much.

So, there you have it! If you're interested, either post below or contact me via PM. I hope I can start up a truly wonderful series with you all!

~Innocent Kitten

It's funny how I posted a group request for Deadman Wonderland a couple months ago and I had barely enough people to get the story going xD But I'm interested in doing the group to though :3

Yeah it doesnt seem like a lot of people even know about the series X3 But awesome! If you're interested, i've posted a sign up sheet in the Fandom forums. Just type in Deadman Wonderland: Arrivals and Departures and you should find it :3

Though I'd probably suck during actiony parts - I would love to join.

Though I'd probably suck during actiony parts - I would love to join.
Thank you very much~ You can find the sign up sheet in the fandoms forum under the name "Deadman Wonderland: Arrivals and Departures", or you could click the link in my signature~

i love to join thats one of my fav animes X3

i love to join thats one of my fav animes X3
Excellent~ You can find the sign up sheet in the fandom forums under "Deadman Wonderland: Arrivals and Departures", or by clicking the link in my signature~

Status
Not open for further replies.