DC universe rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kunjiri

Original poster
Is there anyone interested in a DC universe RP? If you are I'm willing to play deathstroke.

Would like to see justice league and league of shadows later in the story as well.

Would this be canon characters only?

I was really looking for Canon and non Canon. Little old little new. I was personally going to start a new bady group never seen before so really its the freedom of the writer. Was thinking of a 2 character limit though (unmasked characters no included in the limit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive started an RP I was thinking of working with a few villains and hero's on the first RP. Its all about an armor material trade, villains can steal it in a reply, hero's can try to protect it but keep in mind that as farms Wilson is concerned allies and foes will be made in the RP thread and no 1 in the story knows Deathstroke story. From my own personal RP writhing my RP is Deathstroke origins so going back to your reply anything is permitted when writhing.

Interesting. I think I may opt out of the idea though, despite the creativity allowed. I hope you find some roleplayers that are willing to do your idea.

Okay. Any interested I'm gueswing the marvel is more trendy? Lol ill keep an eye out for people interested.

Let me in? c: I'll most likely play a hero who becomes an anti hero or villain or something :d

Status
Not open for further replies.