1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
Now I will never say I am a mature adult. Cause, I'm not at all! Of course I can behave like one when the moment arises but for this case, one of the dumbest things that will still make me laugh uncontrollably, is farts. Like at my age, you'd think they'd stop being funny but nope. What is even better about this is my dad. A man who is 60 years old and joins me on laughing hysterically at fart videos or jokes.

It's ridiculous but it's just something that will apparently never cease to be hilarious. I know a few of my Iwaku friends are the same as me and we can share stupid videos with the knowledge that both of us will be cackling.

So what are some of your things that will never not make you laugh?

I am hugely giggly dumb person that laughs at a lot of things!

Perfectly cut off screams, drunk people falling down, farts, I am seriously just sooooo mature I know xD
There are a lot of shows I watch where I mark certain episodes as the super funny that will have me giggling every time I rewatch them and I watch a lot of youtubers either scaring themselves witless screaming at horror games or doing stupid challenges and playing games that just make me cry laughing, but I think of the main things that will never ever fail to bring a smile to myself and get me giggling even on my lowest days...

...are pets doing dumb shit. Dogs or cats or other animals. I love dogs getting the zoomies and cats missing jumps and falling off counters! Shit like that, it's so precious and so hilarious!