1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
This wasn't my original topic BUT I am currently dealing with a unfortunate purchase and thought it should be my topic of the day. Fun fact, I had green hair since June. It's mostly faded but there was still some green and with my holiday company party coming up, i wanted to remove it. But I dont feel that comfortable with doing bleach or a bleach bath. Typically I would just go to my hairdresser, but she is super booked. SO, then I decided to look up a colour remover. Simple.

Just it wasn't! I used a type that had good ratings and blah blah. Just I didn't read correctly. I should have and this is entirely my fault but most of the reviews were bought. Saying how great the product was and so. Missing the part that this product SMELLLLLSS! Like bad! SO BAD! it smells like boiled onions and rotten skunk ass. Best part, it sticks to everything!!! I did this on saturday and the smell is still like hot rotten cabbage of 8 years. Its so putrid and my hair smells absolutely horrendous. I never write reviews but boy howdy, I wrote one this time. And the product doesn't work.

Right now, I am currently treating this as if i got sprayed by a skunk. Baking Soda, Grease cutting soap and hot water. Sitting here with a hope to GOD that it leaves my hair.

So what stupid or unfortunate purchases have you made recently?

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Fluffy and Lyrikai
Okay. So I giggled reading this and then felt bad cuz that is absolutely awful!! I would die. Just straight up die. It's always been my fear of being sprayed by a skunk or having a dog sprayed by a skunk cuz I would not be able to handle that smell and this sounds nearly as bad!

Oh man though, anyway, I'm sure I've some god awful purchases I regret, but I can't think of any off the top of my head that even part way compare to this XD
If I think of something, I'll come back.

This makes me think like... Whenever I buy jewelry for myself (or whenever I receive it as a gift), I have an allergic reaction to it. >__< It's very unfortunate. I have a collection of necklaces that I can't wear because it'll make my skin react badly.