1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
I'm sure others are like me and have favourite RP characters of their own. Or their partners! There are always those that just grab onto your brain and hold on for dear life, that you naturally get attached too.

In my past I never used to have a bank of characters that I would use. Now, oh god yeah. Mostly the ones that were once upon a time, NPC characters but I just loved so much that they became mains. Developed, grown and fleshed out so much that it would be rude not to use them. Eventually though, if my character gets really deep into a plot and is romanced off to my partner's character and we finish that rp, I will not use my character again. Giving them a happy ending that makes it to me awkward to use them again! So I don't. It hasn't happened for a while, but there are a few of my characters that are on that ship right now.

Rather than me blithering on about my endless characters, I wanna hear about yours! What are some of your favourite charries?

All of them! They're all my favorites <3
because I've been on a hiatus and I lost some files along the way; I can't find all my profiles or even understand what they're about. (I wasn't very organized)
But I used to have 50+ characters. Some began as a main character in an MMO or in the early forum writing days. But the rest all started as NPC's that eventually grew into Mains. ^^

-KICKS DOWN THE DOOR- A TOPIC AFTER MY PROFESSIONAL ROLEPLAYING HEART

I have been roleplaying since like... 1999. >_> And collecting characters almost as long. there's 350 characters stashed on my blog and that is for sure not all of them.

I will use a character over and over and over again, often using all those "failed" rps to develop their personality and backstory. Until one magical day they FINALLY get the story I'm looking for. Which is rare. O_O Super rare, but I have a few lucky characters that did manage to get into really good rps, and they are so tied to those beloved stories I can never play them again.

Sometimes I really miss that character though, so I just make an alternate version of them. >:D Usually with a different name too, cause they do inevitably become a totally different person and character through alternate experiences anyway!

I wont list my favorites either, because my favorites are always whomever I am actively playing and have the most story progression at the time. 🤔 When a character goes from my original concept to an actual developed "person" they become special and favorite.

I have two main little guys I use, Russel and Alice. Other than that, I will, most of the time, make new characters for each RP I participate in. None of which are competely human, ever. A vast majority of the time, they are paired up with @So_Much_Fandom 's Brody and Misty respectively in our huge pile of AU's with the same lil' guys.

I have literally hundreds of characters I've made over the years for rps and other writing projects and I do toss them into random rps on occasion, though most of them stay in either specific stories or specific settings and I don't always like pulling them from that. However, I'd say I have a top six (used to be just a top five) of my favorite characters to play that I adapt to all kinds of stories and settings, are the first ones I draw to when thinking of what character to toss at an rp, and are just basically the ones I love playing so much that I will happily and gladly offer them up to anyone that also might love them XD

In no particular order, there's:

1. Lyrik Ion. My germaphobe rockstar that probably anyone that rps with me here is already familiar with because I've already tossed him at like half a dozen rps and (to some extent) use him as my namesake on the site.
He leans more towards sci-fi genres and is my go to for rps in that setting, but I like tossing him at other things to see how he handles.
He's whiny, he's frequently a huge idiot, he cries, he hates dirt and people and germs, but he's kind and loyal and he can be brave if he needs to be!

2. Bryar Blackthorn. A cross-dressing thief and master of disguises. Probably my second favorite ever that I have adapted to soooo so many rps elsewhere in the past who I haven't used a lot here quite yet, but I do absolutely love using him.
He's sassy and extremely flirty and, uh, while he's usually a pretty nice guy... he's a little bit... out there and can be pretty cruel and nasty.

3. Benjamin Tiketh. This is one that I tend to try to keep him close to the story I made for him, but I'm not against shoving him at other settings and stories. He's a detective who, at least in his story, investigates fairytales come to life. In most places I use him, he comes hand in hand with a demon that's fighting to possess his body, but sometimes I separate them and rp them each doing their own thing.

4. Morgan Tovias. My jerkass with a heart of gold. He's the character I go for if I need some rude asshole for something (except he's not actually an asshole, he just tries his best to be to keep people at bay) or if I do any sort of a gritty body horror story. He's basically a science experiment in his initial story.

5. Domascus Roth. One of my very very few anthropomorphic characters, I think 🤔
He's a wolf prince of a desert kingdom and a member of a council that use magical artifacts. Honestly I cannot even remember the last time I've chucked him at an rp. I used to rp with him aaaaalll the damned time... Hmmmm maybe I should toss him somewhere here LOL

6. Numikai. My latest favorite is my time god, Numikai. Not really a "god", more of an interdimensional being, he's one of my newest babies and I love him and I also love torturing him. Because I'm so kind to my characters.

I have two main little guys I use, Russel and Alice. Other than that, I will, most of the time, make new characters for each RP I participate in. None of which are competely human, ever. A vast majority of the time, they are paired up with @So_Much_Fandom 's Brody and Misty respectively in our huge pile of AU's with the same lil' guys.
I'm very similar!! I've finally been RPing enough on iwaku that I can sometimes reuse a character that didn't get to shine in a previous RP. But it is also very typical for me to make a new character for each RP I participate in. And go through the brain pain of making them as different and unique as possible from other characters I have lol

And the name... why do I struggle so hard for those names. They can take me HOURS I'm not even joking.

c68d207c21dac92cdccd38e43eb73b70.gif

I'm very similar!! I've finally been RPing enough on iwaku that I can sometimes reuse a character that didn't get to shine in a previous RP. But it is also very typical for me to make a new character for each RP I participate in. And go through the brain pain of making them as different and unique as possible from other characters I have lol

And the name... why do I struggle so hard for those names. They can take me HOURS I'm not even joking.

View attachment 247609
Names are super difficult, so I can definetly relate to that 😂

I have a love-hate relationship with my characters. And my love is not unrequited, my little bastards have to work hard to be daddy's favourite. It's a revocable position, too, and my favourites change often. Not in order of favouritism:

1. Godric King — He's my magical hybrid goth archivist with a vendetta. The newest among my favoured children, there is still a lot of room for him to establish himself.

2. Zadkiel Thorne — A moody little brat who is the problem child in his family. He's the second to last child and it shows. He makes his bad day everyone else's problem, but he's also sensitive and can be quite caring. Additionally, he has a passion for the arts and all things macabre, and is generally a very creative person.

3. Lorik Michaelis — I realised, while writing this, has a lot in common with Zad on paper, even if they feel very different to me. I might just be a bit redundant? They're both moody, macabre artists who are sensitive and passionate. But Lorik is a much more miserable and desperate character, who is clinging to reality by a thread. He's currently not in play anywhere, so he doesn't have a lot going on at the moment, but whenever I am using him again I am interested to see where he goes.

I tend to like other people's characters more than my own, so I'm going to shout out a few. I could make an exhausting list, but I decided to limit myself to one, even though I adore by far more than one character of each of yours. Many of these characters are part of the Circle if anyone wants to check them out.

Evie @Ghostie
Even if the roleplay is temporarily deceased, she was one of my favourites there. She was my first favourite of your characters, and I find the duality of her character interesting. She's someone who I would want to chill with if she was real.

Maven @Kuno
She's a lot of fun. I appreciate her boldness and how thoroughly her personality comes through, and I love the unique sense of character that comes with her.

Saya @MaryGold
It was so hard to choose, but Saya has imprinted on my brain and I think about him a lot. You wrote such an interesting character who doesn't feel like any other character. You do that a lot, but it really stands out here to me.

Willow @PavellumPendulum
All of your characters are so unique and vivid, and I love them for that. I've already told you how much I like Willow. He's an awkward, precious delight of a nerd. I've a soft spot for dramatic characters, and he's about as dramatic as they come.

Irene @peach
I'm a fan of softer characters, but I often find them to be a bit flat. You write soft characters well, and she is among the softest.

Sorena @rissa
All of your characters are interesting (it was tough to choose), but I had to pick and Sorena stands out the most to me, if by just a little. She's lodged herself the most into my brain for her complexity.

Dante @wren.
He manages to somehow be both ridiculous and cool at once and I love that. He's the kind of person I'd want to hang out with in real life and I hope someday I have more character connections with him.

Enjoy the tags, nerds.

I have literally hundreds of characters I've made over the years for rps and other writing projects and I do toss them into random rps on occasion, though most of them stay in either specific stories or specific settings and I don't always like pulling them from that. However, I'd say I have a top six (used to be just a top five) of my favorite characters to play that I adapt to all kinds of stories and settings, are the first ones I draw to when thinking of what character to toss at an rp, and are just basically the ones I love playing so much that I will happily and gladly offer them up to anyone that also might love them XD

1. Lyrik Ion. My germaphobe rockstar that probably anyone that rps with me here is already familiar with because I've already tossed him at like half a dozen rps and (to some extent) use him as my namesake on the site.
He leans more towards sci-fi genres and is my go to for rps in that setting, but I like tossing him at other things to see how he handles.
He's whiny, he's frequently a huge idiot, he cries, he hates dirt and people and germs, but he's kind and loyal and he can be brave if he needs to be!

2. Bryar Blackthorn. A cross-dressing thief and master of disguises. Probably my second favorite ever that I have adapted to soooo so many rps elsewhere in the past who I haven't used a lot here quite yet, but I do absolutely love using him.
He's sassy and extremely flirty and, uh, while he's usually a pretty nice guy... he's a little bit... out there and can be pretty cruel and nasty.

3. Benjamin Tiketh. This is one that I tend to try to keep him close to the story I made for him, but I'm not against shoving him at other settings and stories. He's a detective who, at least in his story, investigates fairytales come to life. In most places I use him, he comes hand in hand with a demon that's fighting to possess his body, but sometimes I separate them and rp them each doing their own thing.

4. Morgan Tovias. My jerkass with a heart of gold. He's the character I go for if I need some rude asshole for something (except he's not actually an asshole, he just tries his best to be to keep people at bay) or if I do any sort of a gritty body horror story. He's basically a science experiment in his initial story.

He's a wolf prince of a desert kingdom and a member of a council that use magical artifacts. Honestly I cannot even remember the last time I've chucked him at an rp. I used to rp with him aaaaalll the damned time... Hmmmm maybe I should toss him somewhere here LOL

6. Numikai. My latest favorite is my time god, Numikai. Not really a "god", more of an interdimensional being, he's one of my newest babies and I love him and I also love torturing him. Because I'm so kind to my characters.
I'm offended that none of ours are in this list xD

Time for another rp then!!! (soon as I actually make you that starter) xDD

• Love
Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
1701488194560.png
My most reoccurring character. Also the only one out of any kind of romance rp. He was originally made in one of those dumb school discord rps. He was an English teacher iirc.

Originally a luck god who was tricked and fell from the heavens. Got turned into a bird by a goddess and left to be humanity's problem. Since its been a good few centuries, he's forgotten his origins and grows dumber and louder by the day. Basically just comic relief. Annoying but in a charming way. 😂

Time for another rp then!!! (soon as I actually make you that starter) xDD
Gah, at this rate you're going to get 7 before I get 7 with Fluffy lol.

i adore almost all my characters and tend to get a bit sad when a specific character ends up going no where because i know i worked hard on them, like i have one character, killian, who's supposed to be an assholeish who doesn't like people, prefers his cat, princey prince :D I don't know if the rp im using him in is going to go anywhere, but its okay !! hopefully i can revamp him and use him for something else.

my FAVORITE character, i have revamped him multiple times and love using him in different settings, is my boy finch :D i've never had like,,,a staple character i use for everything because i like to make and use new babes, but him? i absolutely adore him; he's become so versatile for me!