1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
Maybe I am an oddity here or maybe not, but I do have a favourite trinket that I like to have with me. Typically mine is two things. One is always present with me, even if the other is not. In this case, it's a necklace and my husbands first wedding ring (bought him a new one years ago). I have this really old ass gold and silver magnetic necklace I wear practically all the time and then my husband's wedding ring with another necklace. Granted, I do remove either or but never both at the same time.

So what's your favourite trinket that you keep with you?

• Love
Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
I also have a necklace that I always have on me! It's just a little gold necklace with my initials engraved on it, my sister got it for me when I was a kid for my birthday lol. I only took it off for a while because the chain broke and I needed to fix it. I'm notorious for losing things like that (i only realized my necklace broke because someone else picked it up for me) so I'm surprised its lasted as long as it did lol.

I have a Spider-Man fidget cube that I like to keep with me. He's so adorable and he helps me manage my stress. :D

I'm not sure if I have a favorite trinket. I do collect a metric ton of "trinkets" from jewelry to keychains to little figurines, though I wouldn't say any one of them is any more special than another.

The most special objects to me are often ones that are given to me by someone else rather than something I bought for myself, because they came from someone who had a thought that I'd like this and wanted to make me happy and that makes them so much better to me!