1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
@Fluffy
Hey there all, day 11 here! I'm on a roll, let's see if I can complete this. Haha

Today's question comes from a discussion with a friend; if you could do any roleplay, what would you do?

What I mean by this, is do you have an idea that you've been trying to find a partner for, but no one has wanted to do it? Post it here! Maybe you'll get lucky and meet someone new!

• Love
Reactions: Diana
WHY ARE WE TAGGING FLUFFY IN ALL OF THESE SHOULD I BE TAGGING FLUFFY TOO I'LL DO IT MAN

but hello here are the random ideas I have had this week

a demon nanny, because it'd be hella fun for a frustrated single mom to be like FUCK IT cause god sure doesnt seem to be listening and then accidentally summon a demon to watch her kid and all the antics that would ensue. maybe even throw in an angel too to try and correct the ohnoes and potential OT3 situations

an amnesiac witch and the conman that needs a fiance to get an inheritance 🤔 I'm still work shopping this one. But I kinda love the idea of this clever asshole taking advantage of a strange circumstance that's dropped conveniently into his lap, only to get wrapped up into supernatural world and drama he was no prepared for 😂

if anybody like deez, my DMs open 👉 👈

@Diana BECAUSE FLUFFY AND I ARE BESTIES AND ALSO BECAUSE FLUFFY IS AN AMAZING PERFECT LITTLE SQUISHMALLOW THAT NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS. I also love them. And told them I was going to tag them in EVERYTHING I posted. So you can tag the fluffs, too!

I also personally love the idea of a demon nanny. Lmao and the amnesiac witch. Both solid ideas.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Fluffy and Diana
Oh my god a demon nanny and a amnesiac witch both sound absolutely amazing no joke. I am loving both of those!

For me, oooooh I'm not actually sure what I have that I've been dying to find a partner for.
I definitely have a metric ton of ideas and worlds and stories, however, that haven't yet found a home and I totally wouldn't mind fleshing out with someone xD
Like dang, I've got everything from a cyberpunk detective story (where the things going missing are memories) to a painter who makes their paintings come to life. There's a story of characters hopping through fairytale worlds and taking on the personas of characters from those stories, a sci-fi tale about a monster that's eating time itself, a reaper who ferries souls to the afterlife that falls in love with one of their passengers...
To name a few!
I have neverending ideas.
It's a problem XD But a good problem!

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy and XIII
Bwahaha! Awh, I do what I can for the newest bestie I've met here. But yeah, if my homies wanna summon me into their threads, they are welcome to it. uwu Add some fluff to your stuff, ya'll~.

<3

RP ideas that never really got off the ground but maybe someday they will:
- A heavy metal band performs their newest song, which has demonic lyrics that accidentally manage to summon a demon to the stage. The demon makes a dramatic appearance and starts rocking out with the band, figuring that's what the summoners wanted. The crowd is convinced that this was all planned and now the band has to bargain with the demon. A deal has to be made so they can convince the demon to stick around for a tour and be part of the band.
- Pirates crash a celebration of some kind that's being hosted by a royal (or simply wealthy) family. There's looting and massacre all over, the party guests are completely unprepared for the violence they faced. One person, however, is spared by the Captain. They are taken prisoner and put to work on the ship. Somewhere along the way, they discover that the pirate ship is a huge pack of werewolves. The prisoner will need to decide for themselves if they want to become a werewolf pirate or if they want to remain a human (because eventually, they'd become buddy-buddy with the crew of course.)
- A highly stressed-out person keeps having nightmares so intense that it's hard to function due to the lack of sleep. Desperate for a solution, they find an old text that tells you how to summon a demon who helps you face your fears in your sleep and then eats your nightmares. That is the exchange: you get nightmare relief, they get to eat. As an added bonus, the demon can take on any form you may find pleasing or comforting, and they can craft soothing dreams for you once the nightmare has been vanquished. Dreams are explored, traumas are overcome, a special relationship is born. (This is specific to a demon character I have.)
- One summery day, a body washes up on the shore of a beach. The person is alive but they are severely wounded and they have amnesia. They are discovered and cared for by someone who lives on or near the beach. The person who lost their memories is a supervillain who suffered a huge loss against their nemesis, but the locals don't know that because they are far from the areas that have vigilantes and the like. As the days pass, the very nice person with amnesia starts having dark behaviors here and there, because their old memories are coming back and those villainous urges are coming back. What will happen? Will they become a villain to this small city, or will they keep practicing being 'good'?

Just to describe, uh, a few. 8D

• Love
Reactions: XIII and Lyrikai