Day 11 - Current Wallpaper (phone/desktop/tablet)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Manna Beast

I don't trust trees. They're shady.
Original poster
5 STAR GREMLIN
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All day, every day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
Simple it is! What's your current wallpaper on your media device? Phone, desktop, laptop, etc?

Right now my phone is this lovely art by 45 on X: Lugia is my Lock screen and Ho-oh is my wallpaper.
FsKopFpaAAAn4kF

Then for the desktop, i currently have this as my wallpaper. Alas, I don't have the artist name for this one.
arte_digital-wallpapers-hd.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Megasis and Lyrikai
So this beautiful art commission by LUINDIS that Oz got me for my birthday YEARS ago is still my computer desktop! Sometimes I think about switching it out to something new, but the colors are very much my colors and the vibe and... it's just vibey. 😂

My second monitor is just the Horsehead Nebula. :o

Attachments

• image_2023-11-21_090451131.png
    image_2023-11-21_090451131.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • image_2023-11-21_090830195.png
    image_2023-11-21_090830195.png
    698 KB · Views: 6
Alas, I don't have the artist name for this one.
arte_digital-wallpapers-hd.jpg
Found the artist for your desktop. here

My phone got stabbed but its some purple theme. The lock screen is my youngest being all happy flappy hand over 🫧bubbles🫧
The small front screen on the flip phone is a silhouette of my oldest chasing and being chased by the tide during his first time to the beach.

My other phone is a limited edition thing with a whole BTS theme. Which one? idk. Its broken too.

Desktop tho...
nezha-uhdpaper.com-4K-4.255.jpg

My desktop wallpaper is hard to peg down because I have it on a random shuffle of a folder with about 100 different pics in it from video games, movies and shows, or just really cool assorted art that I like.
That said, a few I grabbed that it shuffled through while I've been typing this!

Bioshock 02.jpg

Donut County 01.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077 05.jpg

Gravity Falls 3.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Fluffy
This custom art of Moon Knight is my desktop background:
moon knight 01.jpg

My phone background is this custom art of my character, Norrix (it's cropped so it could fit better lol):
Norrixbg.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Monbon and Lyrikai
Dark Riders by Maciej Kuciara - my phone wallpaper, which was at one point my desktop wallpaper as well:

TMP13EN.jpg

My current desktop wallpaper:

Screenshot_639.png

Monitor 1: Gothic Castle Matte Painting by Sunil Vaghasia
Monitor 2: Forest by Matthew Harris (Cannot find a link, unfortunately)

• Love
Reactions: Megasis and Lyrikai
My background(s) are the pieces of art I got from friends, my favourite being @Noctis the Devious's as it involves our charas and I wasn't expecting it for my b'day! :D

NemoBDay.png

I love finding out my art is bring used for other people's backgrounds ♡♡♡♡

My current lock screen is this image and it's of my character Raina and @Ritual Lobotomy character Hunter

1000002649.png

And my background is of older art I did of both my ocs, Raina and Maelynn, in Burn the Witch Verse

1000001417.png

My laptop background is this:
image.png

I tried to grab my desktop background, too, but it's being fussy and not letting me use the internet.

• Love
Reactions: Megasis
wallhaven-9m59qx.png

Had to grab a link from Wallhaven, but this is what my current laptop background is. I might change it eventually though.

starry sky.jpgwitchy house.jpg
Background and lock screen cause my OCD demands the colors match the big mousepad on my desktop :3