Database of Iwaku's members video games and usernames

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting Mortal Kombat X for the Xbox One tomorrow, so add that in as well, please.

Multiplayer games are too much trouble, dear.
School takes precedence.

The current multiplayer games I play are:
War Thunder (One of the few games I'm actually good at.)
Blizzard's Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm (though I only recently started both, so don't expect too much.)
Super Smash Bros for Wii U (I'm decent, more or less. I can usually put up a good fight at least. Little Mac is OP though.)
Awesomenauts (Same as above: Rather decent. I main Ayla and Raelynn, or used to; I haven't found the time to play the recent patch, unfortunately...)

I have quite a few other multiplayer games but I'm a dirty casual who is too afraid of showing my poor skills to people. A few of the games I'm willing to try (and fail at) online:
Crusader Kings II
Civilization V
Dragonball Xenoverse for PS4
Europa Universalis IV
Hearts of Iron III
Mount&Blade: Warband (+Napoleonic Wars)
Magicka
Men of War, Assault Squad, Assault Squad 2
Robocraft
Secret Ponchos for PS4
Space Engineers
Starbound
Torchlight 2
XCOM Enemy Unknown / Enemy Within
Please note: Unless specified, above games are for PC.

As for my accounts:
PS4/PSN ID: Keia Vewyx
Blizzard/Battle.net ID: KeiaVewyx#1268
Wii U/Nintendo Network ID: Keia_Vewyx
PC/Steam ID: Comrade Loser (I'm serious.)

@Gwazi Magnum
My friend is a poo. Got my friend code wrong. It's 1779-1822-8494.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
We need to set up a Skype Group to play Baldur's Gate! There are 3 of us that play BG2 right now, and I'm pretty sure @Razilin may have it or something because he loves BG2 as well.

We need to set up a Skype Group to play Baldur's Gate! There are 3 of us that play BG2 right now, and I'm pretty sure @Razilin may have it or something because he loves BG2 as well.
I have limited experience with it, but I'd love to try it out via co-op.

This is a cool idea!

I'm actually just getting into gaming, but I spend a lot of time in Portal 2 and have completed some of the co-op courses. I love that game.

Also, my Steam name is Ztun7856

Let's see, my steam and skype name are both smdzhansen
The multiplayer games that I can think of off the top of my head are Minecraft (username smdzhansen), Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, and Town of Salem (username smdzTheCakeGodL)

added

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.