Dat Bass

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
P

PocketSeke

Original poster
Hey everyone, I may be new to the site, but not to roleplaying!

I have been roleplaying for six years now, and I just recently took a two month vacation for personal reasons (life). So, all of the old RPs I was doing on the other yaoi RP forums are no longer fun. Because I wanted to start over, I found out about this site.

Now to the fun part! :3

Some Things I enjoy:
^ Seke/Seke pairing- flip-flopping during sexytime sounds yummy
^ Reversed Roles- Submissive/calm/clueless semes paired with flamboyant/dominate/loud-mouth ukes and others such as a submissive jock paired with a dominate loner
^ Weird Plots- One time I RPed as a warrior, who was in a relationship with a dragon. The dragon was also a shapeshifter.
. _ .
^ Kitties- I fucking love nekos mainly when they're meowing each other. I'm opened to other HALF furry humans
^ A perfect mixture of fluff and rough smut
^ Toys
^ Drama-Fantasy-Historical-Realistic genre
^ Twincest/Incest- I RPed before as fraternal twins. I've done distant relatives.
^ Awkward Pairings- One day I was daydreaming about Prussia being in a relationship with Sweden. It was weird, but kind of amusing being that Prussia is all talk and Sweden doesn't say much of anything. I also RPed as a gender-blender Dee Dee from Dexter's Laboratory...(coughs) It was fun, don't judge me!

No to...
^ Whiny Ukes
^ Wide-eyed Ukes...who look like five year-olds - I've been told that I have seme-manly looking ukes. I totally disagree...
< _ >
^ DBSM- Depend on what's going on in the plot and with the characters. Because DBSM umbrellas different types of 'fetishes', I would rather discuss about it privately.
^ One liners- I'm not asking for a novel.

Well, I hope I didn't scare anybody off...after I dropped that bass ;3
It was much easier for me to list some things rather than explain them.
I hope to meet you guys! :3
Thanks for reading about me!

omg I totally want to rpg with you!!!! You just put everything I want to do down and i now have the most amazing idea in the world for an rpg PLEASE PM me so we can converse!

Kanji-san