Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
This is just an interest check. I'm forming an idea of an old story/show that I really enjoy and always have and I'm looking for others who would be interested in a RP based off the Darker Than Black show. I'm not going to be putting down what it will be about because that is still being made, but it will follow the story of our characters who will all be contractors working for a small, mysterious org. known as Eveningtide.

I am looking for 3-4 committed people for this RP. I will be looking for 2-3 posts per week. So if you are not able to make a minimum of 2 posts a week then this will not be for you. Quality posts over quantity posts. Just because someone made a 5-10 paragraph post with all this stuff going on doesn't mean you have to match. Give a good, quality post that pushes things forward and don't stress about how much others are posting. Slots will not be first come first serve if we get too many people asking for a spot. I will pick and choose based off your character sheet, and possibly your previous RP's to see how committed you actually are as a RPer. Everyone isn't perfect but I want this to last more than a week to a month.

I'm interested but I'd need more info on the plot before I decided whether or not I want to join

Last edited:
Well right now since I'm looking for such a small amount of people the plot will be focused on a small group of contractors working for Eveningtide. The group will know nothing about the org they work for. They just follow orders and do as they are told as they travel across the world and blend in and blah blah. That kind of assassiny contractor stuff.

What you will know, or the contractors will know at least later in the RP or maybe early is that a lot of your targets and kills have been on members of the Syndicate. So Eveningtide appears, at face value, to be trying to take down the super power that is the Syndicate.

As long as you have a plot planned out I'll join :D. I just really dislike sandbox RPs

Yes I have a plot I have been working on ^^

Reactions: Itari
Sounds interesting. I would like to participate. ^^

This seems pretty interesting and I'm a big fan of the show. I look forward to seeing how this develops. =)

I loved Darker Than Black. Sign me up