Dark Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michaelis

Original poster
***this is mxm/yaoi***
Hi, I'm looking for someone to do a sort of Kidnapper/Stalker/psycho x Kidnappee role play. What makes it more dark than it already is is that the stalker is on the crazy side, completely infatuated with the man he is stalking, and believes they're meant to be together, and would even go as far as threatening people close to his beloved to get them out of his way. They could have had a relationship in the past or he could've been picked out of the blue. If he was picked at random I think that maybe he could have a resemblance to someone in the stalker's past or something to make him stand out.

Anyway, our story more so begins after the stalker kidnaps his target with the intention to never let him go, wanting to be loved in return. This could probably take a sort of Stockholm Syndrome turn. I'm also going to request that the kidnappee isn't a complete weakling, and that he actually puts up a decent fight, at least at first. (Bonus points if he's more the 'seme' of the two, despite being held hostage, I love those kind of twists).

I'd prefer the role of the crazy kidnapper/stalker person, but I'll also take the role of the kidnappee. Like I said, this is likely to be quite dark, and probably not for anyone who doesn't like freaky/horror style things, as this might be considered a horror romance (at first, at least).

I can play the kidnappee if you desire.

I'd like to play the part of the kidnappee :3 I prefer them sort of roles and I love yaoi

Status
Not open for further replies.