Dark, Murder, Sociopath?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sweet_Temptation

I got this idea from reading a book that I enjoyed a lot.

Warning it's dark.

The book that I took from was called "Romeo" by Elise Title. To sum it up: It's about a girl who is anti-social and her sister is "Perfect" But a serial rapist/Murder is on the loose and when he claims the girls sister he goes after the girl. She has to figure out who it is and not get killed herself all the while falling in love with one of the men on the case.

Any who: I want something close to that, but instead of falling for a fellow detective I want her (My character) To fall for the serial rapist/Murder. So while she wants to turn him in, he finds the best way to woe he and as such she falls hard and becomes more like a personal "Play thing" that he keeps around and has helps take other people in for the kill. (A sociopath basicly)

Hmm...I just may be willing to give this a try with you. As long as I can take a few creative liberties. ^_^ Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.