3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
Ok, I'm just making this thread to clean up the intro for the rp, as well as to get some basic information down for the rp.

List of Species
*This will be updated throughout the rp.

Human- you know what this is.
Demon- capable of taking many forms, though most look like humans with bat wings and long pointed tails.
Elf- they look like the perfect human, essentially. Long hair, pointed ears, usually with an uppity attitude to match.
Elemental Drake- a dragon with a human form capable of wielding one element. Frost drakes control ice, fire drakes control fire, water drakes control water, forest drakes control plants, thunder drakes control electricity, dark drakes control darkness, and light drakes control light.
Neko- looks like a human covered in a thin layer of fur, with cat ears and a cat tail.
Daemon- looks like a human with bat wings and a cat tail, and slightly pointed ears.
Hellhound- massive dog capable of breathing fire and eating just about anything/anyone, and are incredibly difficult to kill.
Skinwalker- human-like creature capable of transforming into a single animal.
Golem- clay creation which only obeys the will of its creator, although they often do go on wild rampages.
Ursa- giant bear imbued with celestial powers, usually more in the brawns department than the brains department.

Magic Styles and Uses
*This will be will be updated throughout the rp.

Arcane Magic- magic based on saying spells and using strange ingredients in potions to gain strength or place curses upon others. It is channeled through some sort of magically imbued object. Obviously, this type of magic is very unreliable as there are many factors that could cause it to backfire onto the caster. The results can be comedic, and sometimes deadly.
Black Magic- an extremely powerful type of magic only made accessible through sacrifice. Due to the major personality shift that occurs upon using the magic, as well as the sacrifice itself, many of these casters are insane.
Combat Magic- magic that enhances combat. Making armor lighter,
Support Magic- magic designed for the cause of aiding and strengthening allies so they can excel in combat. Examples of support magic include things such as general healing of wounds, to boosting an allies' reflexes and strength greatly, to turning their skin hard and shining like metal so they're resistant to attacks, to simply shielding them with force and mental will.

Last edited:
Nina curiously drifts her eyes over to the many people entering. It seemed to be a busy day, by the looks of things. She readjusts a rose at her hair before curiously looking back to the group. They seemed promising, it seemed... although she could have sworn she recognised one of them as a former member of the tidal guild. She spots a woman in the cloak who'd just arrived. Nina stands up quietly, taking a small breath.
"Hello there! Can I help you?" Nina says as cheerfully as possible to the cloaked woman who just entered; the guild master seemed very busy.
((are you addressing Skylar? ))

((Who are you talking to?))

((And who were you talking to when you said 'one of their members'; I wasn't very sure who that was.))

((I never said that. I was aiming that towards Mina, who was sitting outside of his office.))

((I was referring to the earlier post of HnossofHel >w< .))

((Well, this has been one clusterfudge of confusion.))

((I've been in the process of making an OOC for the past two pages. It's starting to annoy me because I'm trying to make some lists of magic and species that way we all have something to go off of. If you guys could type up the name of the magic your character uses and how it works, and post it up on the OOC thread, I'd appreciate it.))

Here's how my magic works:

Support Magic - A type of magic designed for the cause of aiding and strengthening allies so they can excel in combat. Examples of support magic include things such as general healing of wounds, to boosting an allies' reflexes and strength greatly, to turning their skin hard and shining like metal so they're resistant to attacks, to simply shielding them with force and mental will.

((It's on the first post, a clickable box labeled Signups at the very top. I can't change the title of it. Perhaps someone can make a clickable link to it? I'm not the best with technology and coding.))

((Going to make a second character for the fun of it. Wish me luck.))

Name: Cass
Species: Neko
Magic Style: Minor illusion magic.
Looks:

History: Cass is a wanderer and an opportunist, who takes what she can get and tries to work out the best deal for her. Hence why her past is like a checkerboard of highs and lows. She's streetwise and tough from living on her own for most of her life.

Yay for antagonist pcs~

Amen to that.

I wonder, wouldn't it be good to roll a dice when fighting so that we don't all just keep avoiding each others attacks?

Dice are our lord and saviour when it comes to RP fights, otherwise it's endless posts of dodging and blocking attacks x3

Dice are our lord and saviour when it comes to RP fights, otherwise it's endless posts of dodging and blocking attacks x3
Amen! \(ouo)/