Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EquinoxSol

Original poster
So, I love this fantastic album by My Chemical Romance, and I love the lore and backstory to it. And it would be perfect for an rp, in my opinion.

Before I take the time in creating a plot and a starter, I want to see if anyone else will be interested.

To participate, it isn't necessary that you have listened to Danger Days as much as I have, however, at least taking a look at the wiki. While it isn't very well maintained or expansive, it can help if you aren't familiar with something.

Also, I love frerard, and would love to see some of that in the rp.

The characters available are Fun Ghoul (Frank Iero), Kobra Kid (Mikey Way), and Jet Star (Ray Toro). I will play Party Poison (Gerard Way), and if there is a a lot of interest, then I will open up Dr Death Defying, Show Pony, and The Girl or OCs!

If you have any interest at all, reply here please! If there is an interest, I will try to make an ic soon :)

Heck yeah! I love Danger Days *.* I've actually participated in an rp based off this album before XD Although we used OCs, in any case I'm in!

Yaaay xD do you have any idea of what character you want to be? :)

I'd go for either Fun Ghoul or Kobra Kid

Okay xD hopefully, more people will be interested and we can start rping!

Ok, so I was thinking of waiting a bit, maybe until Friday, and if no one else is interested, we can just double up on characters and have this be a one x one. That sound good? :)

If you haven't already started, I'd love to be Jet Star!

When do we start, then? And how would you like to start it?

I was thinking of starting it just before Na Na Na :) and I'll try to have an IC up tomorrow ^^

Alright. We keeping to this thread, or do you want to start a private group, or?

It'll just be in the IC fandom forum :) I'll post a link when it's up.

So, I got hella busy yesterday and today, but I'm going to do my best to make the IC thread tomorrow. I'm so sorry for making you wait!!!

(gasp) I must be involved in this thing.

@TheImagineer do you know which character you would rather be? Since you expressed interest first, you can get first pick of the two characters left :)

Status
Not open for further replies.