Dancing on in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zed Galaxy

Name's Zed. I'm an Average Joe by day and an Industrial Dancer by night. I heard about this site from a friend and decided to give it a look. I do roleplay every so often so I might do an RP every now and then. Just nothing sexual. I did that on other sites and I just got bored with it and stopped doing it so don't ask to do ERP around me. Thanks.

Welcome aboard, Zed :) Glad to have ya!

Here is a link for you to our Newbie Care Package :) In case you want or need any help getting acquainted with the site or wanna take advantage of any of our cool Newbie gifts and benefits:)

Happy roleplaying!

Hi, Zed! Welcome! :D

May I ask what an industrial dancer is? I've never heard of the term before, but it sounds pretty neat.

Greetings, Zed, and welcome to Iwaku! I hope you find the activity around here to be exciting for you.
Even if you're not looking to join any roleplays just yet, you might find some interesting threads in the General Chatting section!

I've never heard of an industrial dancer, either. I would love to learn more. *rubs hands together at the character possibilities. You're in luck, we're not primarily an ERP site. We do allow some erotic roleplaying, but that's not the main focus. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding people to play with. xD

Industrial Dancing is a high energy freeform style of dancing. Here is a link to a YouTube video if ya want a better idea of what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.