Damned Alerts won't stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jerelin

Original poster
I keep getting alerts from the Character Sections. Particularly from a specific user who has suddenly decided to bombard the section with their own characters. In the past hour or so, I have gotten around 15 alerts and I can't figure out how to turn them off. I'm not following the person and I'm not following anything with the Character Section that I know of (I made sure not to watch anything in that section to try and deter this situation).

Is there a special place I should look to turn this blasted thing off? I've already looked in the Alert Preferences and everywhere else I can think of.

I keep getting alerts from the Character Sections. Particularly from a specific user who has suddenly decided to bombard the section with their own characters. In the past hour or so, I have gotten around 15 alerts and I can't figure out how to turn them off. I'm not following the person and I'm not following anything with the Character Section that I know of (I made sure not to watch anything in that section to try and deter this situation).

Is there a special place I should look to turn this blasted thing off? I've already looked in the Alert Preferences and everywhere else I can think of.
Are the alerts all a single character, or is it different characters that are the problem?

Reactions: Jerelin
There are three places I'd think to check right off the bat. Hover over the Characters tab, and in the drop down menu look at Watched Media, Watched Characters, and Watched Categories. I know you may not have purposely watched anything, but sometimes when you are scrolling through things on a phone it is very easy to tap things by accident. If there is nothing in there, let me know.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
There are three places I'd think to check right off the bat. Hover over the Characters tab, and in the drop down menu look at Watched Media, Watched Characters, and Watched Categories. I know you may not have purposely watched anything, but sometimes when you are scrolling through things on a phone it is very easy to tap things by accident. If there is nothing in there, let me know.
Darn you beating me to helping :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Aha! For some reason I was watching one of the Character Categories. Probably happened while I was using my Kindle. Thank you!

And thank you, @ElBell!

You are quite welcome. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.