1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Dailies and Mentelgen...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Dreamer, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allow me to introduce myself.

My name... is not really worth giving. Just call me Dreamer, seeing as I am quite big on the whole fantasizing and daydreaming business. It's quite fun, actually. You know what else is fun? Roleplaying.

Well, you probably had already reached that conclusion, yet I found it out myself a year ago after delving into its realm. Of course, I forgot to mention that playing out a plot line can be dandy only in the company of like-minded or, in the very least, intriguing individuals. Thus, I have arrived to Iwaku in order to seek out such people.

Enough rambling... It's a pleasure to meet you all and I am looking forward to the many roleplays to come.​

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  2. Hello, Dreamer! The reason I started roleplaying was actually to live out my daydreams and fantasies, so maybe we're quite similar there o__o

I hope you'll meet a bunch of the intriguing individuals you seek here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ha, it's good to know I am not the only one recreating fantasies through the art of roleplay~

4. Welcome to Iwaku, Dreamer :D! Enjoy your stay.

btw your prof pic is wonderful~

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. Welcome aboard! Have fun creating your own adventures through the medium of writing! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.