Cutest/Coolest/Weirdest Pokemanz?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Zypher, Mar 31, 2011.

1. So all you people who like pokemanz! I'm curious, what do you think are the coolest/cutest/weirdest pokemanz?

I think the cutest are:

A tie between Teddiursa:

[​IMG]

and Cubchoo:

[​IMG]

The coolest for me is handsdown Shandera!

[​IMG]

(I know it's weird but I think it's really cool O_O)

and finally the weirdest isn't really all that weird but it irritates me to NO END

Vanilluxe

[​IMG]

AND THE PRE-EVOLUTIONS EARN MY IRE JUST AS MUCH! D:< IT'S A FRIGGIN ICE CREAM CONE! D:

So there's mine, what about yours?

2. I'll agree with Zyzy that Teddiursa is indeed the cutest. n____n So I steal his image of that one:

[​IMG]

For coolest, I'm gonna have to go with Mewtwo:

[​IMG]

Aaand the weirdest... Going with Probopass. :| This thing is fuckin' weird; as if Nospass wasn't dumb looking already:

[​IMG]

3. Gosh - I struggle daily to not fall back into my addiction of pokemon. If I even turn on that game I lose hours. But I haven't played any of the new new ones.

I have to say cutest would be the little ground hogs that multiply. Can't remember there name. Dug - something I think.

The coolest - Spiderax I think its name is. The spider that owns all.

Weirdest is the cat/vegetable psychic thing. It's top half is a cat and its bottom half is a freakin' vegetable. Have no clue to any of there names - sorry about that.

4. Oh, how I enjoy these threads... XD

Very well. Coolest, I have a few, but my most favorite Pokemon will have to be Tyranitar.

[​IMG]

Cutest would have to be Eevee!

[​IMG]

And weirdest... Well, there are a TON (I'm looking at you, 4th and 5th Gen...), but off the top of my head, it'd have to be Genesect.

[​IMG]

I mean, photon cannon? WTF.

Also, Apple's coolest Pokemon wins. Mewtwo is, was, and always shall be, a BAMF.

5. Oh yeah! Eevee - the most coolest/cutest pokemon ever. Loved how you could transform her(it) into being the most badass counter to your main rivals main pokemon ever.