Curse of The Talismans

L

Little_Heathan

Original poster
Forget what you make think you know about vampire ledgens.

Dracula wasn't the first vampire ever created it was Cornelius Vondrack. He was a very great and powerful worrior. Rumors were going around that some people were going to over throw him and take what he had accomplished. Two nights before he was going to war to claim another strip of land, his brother betrayed him. It was he who was going to over throw him. His brother snuck into his forest and stabbed in while he was sleeping, fatally wounding him. He vowed to get revenge on him, so as he laid dying, he sold his soul to the devil. Begging him to help in his vengence. So the devil turned him into what they call a vampire. Along with talismens, that would increase his power. And so he defeated his brother.That was centuries ago. Cornelius had made others like him and even made what people would call a civilization. But centuries of ruling over it all, made him disgusted and he went into a deep sleep, centuries of sleep. While he slept, human priests hid the talismens, so that they could never be used again. Now after 3,000 years of sleeping, Cornelius is awake, still disguested with the world. He is now on a quest to find the talismens and destroy everything. Now it's up to four unlikey heroes. A vampire, a dhampir, and two vampire slayers to stop him and destroy him. And also get the talismens before he does and destroy them.

Above is the basic idea of the enitre rp. I have the entire plot created in my head, but I would love for people to brainstorm ideas to help the plot along and make it more interesting, I'm always up for ideas. And no, no idea is too slilly to be added either. Character wise I will be playing the vampire (his name is Dagger) and also the main evil badie (Cornelius), There are spaces down below for the characters that are free to be played, but you can also play the henchmen of the evil badie as well and not to mention other vampire slayers that are helping in the fight. But if someone truly wants to play the evil badie, I'll let them play as him. I'll post the character sheet once people join in on this.

The Team Mates:
Vampire: Dagger (myself)
Dhampir: Phi Chisym<o:p></o:p>

Slayer #1: Mayhemhouse
Slayer #2: Theartneko44

Evil Baddie:
Cornelius (myself, for now)

Henchmen:
General of Cornelius' army: Trackerofthenorth
Captian of Cornelius' army:
Soilders:
Record Keeper: Phi Chisym

Other Slayers:
Slayer#3:
Slayer#4:
Slayer#5:
Slayer#6:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here is the character sheet:

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Character Name:
Occupation/School/Grade:
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
Talents:
Inabilities:
Fears:
General Personality:
Inner Personality:
Secret:
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

Present Life:<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

Sup dude? I think this could be an awesome Roleplay! I'll join! (But beware, I can be extremely un-serious, and sometimes my 'T' key refuses to work- just a heads up!) So, I was planning on being a slayer in the team mate group, can I do that? As soon as you accept I'll post my character!
Peace out! And Combustable lemons FTW

If I can, I'd like to reserve Cornelius' General of I can :3

Both of you are approved. I'll post the character sheet in the first post too.

Seems interesting. But I truly wonder, are the races limited to Vampires and Humans?

Character Name: Złeta Clock

Species/Race: Vampire

Age: Złeta appears to be nineteen; however, she's actually somewhere around 236 years old.

Birthplace: Złeta was born on Dec. 14, 1776 in Jakubkowo, Poland.

Appearance: 291602.jpg

Strengths: Złeta can fly, walk up walls and ceilings and all of her senses are heightened.

Weaknesses: Złeta burns in the sun and in bodies of water.

More: Złeta is well known as a sadist in the vampire community. She is known as the Kin Killer.

Goal: Złeta seeks vampire supremacy and knows Cornelius can bring it about easily.

Talents: Złeta is talented with swords, firearms, hand-to-hand combat and is an excellent tactician.

Inabilities: Złeta refuses to accept help unless it's an order. She also can't cook food.

Fears: Złeta has a phobia of extreme heights, spiders and boats.

General Personality: Złeta is cold and brooding. She is also sadistic and cocky.

Inner Personality: Złeta is very kind and considerate when she isn't trying to prove herself. She's also untrusting of others and has a very childlike stubbornness.

Secret: Złeta used to be engaged to a werewolf, but he was killed because relationships between werewolves and vampires were forbidden.

General History: Złeta was born into a family of Polish nobles. Her father, who was a vampire, had twenty-eight wives and six hundred children. She was child number twenty and was the daughter of nameless wife number twenty-seven. When she was five, her father killed her mother in cold blood. Złeta was raised as a noble vampire after that, but she rebelled constantly. She even went so far as to fall in love with a werewolf. For that, her father killed her lover. As revenge, she slaughtered her entire family.

Present Life: Złeta has been quietly mourning for many decades. She was taken under Draucla's wing after her family was killed and he helped her hone her skills. When he was killed, she turned her rage towards the human race.

Seems interesting. But I truly wonder, are the races limited to Vampires and Humans?
No not really, actually to make this rp even more interesting I am willing to have any other race you can think of. If you have questions, don't be afraid to P.M. me.

I would like to join if I may? I would be interested in you're slayer #2 role and my weapon of choice would be:

Character Name: Caleb Roton
Species/Race: Werewolf
Birthplace/World: The woods of Okaron
Occupation/School/Grade: Vampire hunter
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance: About 6' 2'' with dark brown hair, clean shaven (or tries to be), green eyes, well built and a scar that runs from his chin down to his left shoulder.
Wolf form: Green eyes and stands to a humans waist. Dark brown fur and scar can still be seen.

Strengths: Good sense of smell and hearing, can run quickly, has great stamina and is very strong
Weaknesses: Can't climb well, can fall into a berserker mode, can get distracted easily and has trouble remembering to changing back from his wolf to his human form.
More: He can change to his wolf form mostly by his own will however sometimes circumstances (like high pressure situations) will cause him to change. The scar was from one of the vampires that killed his pack.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To avenge his pack.
Talents: Can cook well and likes to sing.
Inabilities: Can't read or write well and hasn't grasped human culture completely yet.
Fears: Loneliness, death of others, failure, and bee's.
General Personality: Caleb can be very un-trusting when first introduced, but once he gets to know someone he has a strong urge to care for them. He will be loyal to a fault.
Inner Personality: Caleb misses his pack very deeply and it eats away at him when he's alone. This drives his hate for vampires as well as keeping himself to train so he can be stronger.
Secret: He wishes he had been killed then to live without his pack.
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Caleb was born and raised in the woods with his tribe (aka pack). He had a very lively childhood and had only had responsibility to his pack. When they were attacked by a platoon of vampires he was the only one to survive. He was found by a wood cutter, who took him in and nursed him back to health. Caleb lived with him for two years where he learned the basics of human culture. Then he left in search of those who slaughtered his family.

Present Life:
Caleb is a traveler who doesn't stay in one place long unless he has a lead. To raise money he will do odd jobs for anyone who will hire him for physical labor.

Hope he will be a good fit for your story!

Approved, I'll upadate the first post now.

((Oh, I'm grabbing the Dhampier before anyone else!!! This Dhampier...is a devious little tool.

This is a rough template I'd already had for my Anica, but I will edit it for the format you have established. :) ))

Character Name:
Bianca Alling (Her nick: Anica)
Species/Race:
Dhampier
Looks to be 22, but her uniqueness hides her true age. She is, at least, in her mid 80's- vampire years.
Birthplace/World: Arnauld, France.
Occupation/School/Grade: Works as a medical assistant for her guardian, Dr. Blaine Carpenter, at the Zeo Clinic in town during the day - tying her best to stay out of trouble. Vampire Hunter by night - trying her best to be trouble.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

View attachment 15381General Appearance:
5'6", 120 lbs, very flexible and strong, dark brown/black shoulder-length hair, dark burgundy eyes overshadowed with grey, and encircled in amber. The amber glows when she is in the twilight, and darkens when her demon demands to be fed.

Strengths: She is a Dhampier with about 3/4 the strength of a Vampire, mainly because her Sire is a First Generation Vampire from the Vondrack
Bloodline. This gives her what she needs to stand against a Vampire of lower to equal level, even though to them, she's looks like another human.

Weaponry: Dual Blade swords, steel enlaced with silver. (A gift from the good doctor.), and a French Rapier....for more delicate ventures.

View attachment 15379View attachment 15380
Weaknesses: Even though Anica is a Dhampier, her demon side tends to take over once in a while to cause her issues. Her main problem is the power of her thirst...a thirst she should not have in the first place. She craves human blood as if she was a full vampire, but
human blood will not be savored as she would hope. The drink sickens her severely, not to death - just becoming a hindrance. So she avoids being around humans during certain seasons, at certain phases of the moon, at a certain hour, when her thirst overpowers her human side.

View attachment 15382

More:
When she is overpowered by her other half, she becomes a bit - hostile and has to be subdued. Her guardian,
Dr. Blaine Carpenter, cares for her well being as he tries to learn how to use her special blood as a weapon against Vampires.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: She is searching for the one who Sired her, in order to kill him outright. She only uses her blessed abilities for the innocent who had been turned.

Talents:
She's a contortionist and gymnast, and can speak five languages: English, French, German, Tagalog, Italian.

Unbreakable Allurement - can cause any human to fall to her will with just a certain look, or a change in her voice. This ability is so strong, weaker vampires will at least calm to her persuasion to an extent.

Diluted Blood - Because of her Halfling status, her blood still carries a very potent human scent, totally irresistible to young and middle aged vampires who have not been acquainted with such an aroma. She uses this to lure them close, play with their minds with her unbreakable allurement, and allow them to bite her. The drinking of her blood is not deadly to a vampire; instead it purifies their veins, washing away the poisons that created the monster inside them.

If her vampire side falls weak to a human's scent, and she bites them, a rare phenomenon occurs. The human will alter, but will not become a full vampire at all, for their new sire is not a whole one herself. Her poison is not strong enough. So, the human will only become a slither of the real thing, and a full change requires the completion of the circle - the drinking of a pure vampire's blood from anyone who willingly takes up the responsibility to claim a new 'child'. Because of this, Bianca tried her very best to avoid 'feeding' on a human.

Inabilities: She's okay with living in the sun, but she still has to cover her skin because too much exposure is fatal. She can stand about three to four hours in direct sunlight.... But, if covered, can last longer.

Killing her is - complicated, because she's not a full Vampire, for one, and her blood is a natural rejuvenation. But, there is a way... Blaine hasn't figured it out yet, and frankly doesn't want to try. Other than that, her body is fully human...alive and breathing, for the most part. He believes that if she drank her own blood, she would return to a human form or die.

Fears: She fears more than anything is to be turned into a full Vampire... If she shares the blood of her Sire, she will be fully turned. She also fears dying without knowing who did the deed. She wants to fight her killer to the end - seeing the whites of his eyes and facing them fully. She doesn't like to hide from death, nor does she likes it sneaking up on her.

General Personality:
There is so much human inside of her, in spite of her slight paled appearance, Anica still carries a spark of warmth in her heart; and it shows in her audacity to run freely in public places when time stands still for her. She is an abomination of an abomination, and she doesn't care.

Dark and shy to most humans, she tries to keep to herself or hidden away, but 'they' are so persistent, intriguing to her former normality from years ago. If she wishes to remain as human as she can be, she feels she must stay around them, blend in, fit in, and make due. But, to do that one simple thing is deadly her to do. Anica is still determined to find her true self, to become fully human again, if possible, and find her heart.

Inner Personality: A hard-ass sometimes when her demon takes possession of her. She's hard to deal with, harder to control, and a bit spastic with her emotions. Sometimes, Blaine just knocks her out to shut her up when she's in that state. It's easier.

Secret: Her special blood is a secret. Blaine fears someone using her to their advantage, creating a weapon of destruction rather than cleansing.

More: When her demon takes her over fully, Bianca has no recognition of who her friends are, her allies, her family. Therefore, she's deadly. Blaine has concocted a serum, when injected into her bloodstream, can knock her and her demon for a loop for several hours to days. He also uses this within his dart gun to capture vampires for experimentation. It is the safest way to approach her when she's in a bloodlust.

Also, Blaine's blood in - unique... meaning, he's not human. Bianca can actually drink his blood without causing illness. She'd figured since he's a scientist that he'd created a drug for himself that blocked a vampire's venom. Bianca hadn't cared to ask him about it...she just drinks...

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Living in the French province of Niece, Lady Alling was brutally beaten by an unknown, dark assailant. All she could remember was his blanch olive skin, darkly draped hair, and - the most stunning oval red eyes encircled in gold. She did not realize then, that the man was a vampire. She was too busy fighting for her maidenhood. The good doctor knew she was attacked by a vampire, all the recent attacks were just the same, but hers was different. She did not carry the tale-tale puncture marks anywhere on her body, and...she was still alive.

A whole year past, and the young lady remained in Niece with her family until a strange sickness overtook her. When the doctor surprisingly revealed that she was with child, her parents were in an uproar, disowning their daughter and tossing her to the streets for her apparent disrespect to their honor. The doctor knew now why the vampire did not finish his task, and took the young lady in - to protect her.

Six months past and Bianca was born...and all hell broke loose.

Her birth brought the return of her father, a Chiang-Shih - Vampire of the East, and his very famished covenant. As his family feasted on the locals, 'daddy dearest' laid claim to his baby; but the doctor who cared for her as a daughter, and who knew more about the myths of demons, was ready to fight to the death for her. In the end, the doctor won. The Chiang-Shih fled from his silver. All in due time, they will get what they wanted.

Soon, Bianca grew up to be a most spectacularly beautiful lady, only darkness was seen at certain hours of the day, certain phases of the moon, on certain days. She had learned a lot about herself from her adopted father, until his passing left her alone to fend for herself. She traveled for education's sake, and a bit of curiosity about what she was; something she still did not wish to believe real.

Present Life:
Lives at the Clinic with Blaine. The Zeo Clinic is an old, three-story building in town. The clinic is on the bottom floor. Blaine's office and lab is on the second floor, and their living spaces are on the top floor. At nights, she is normally scouting the city and the outskirts, watching for any unwanted vampire activity.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTIC

Character Name:
Lau Tsun
Species/Race: Vampire (First Generation Sired by Cornelius)
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

View attachment 15230

General Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To fulfill his Sire's wishes, no matter what they may be.
Talents:
Inabilities:
Fears:
General Personality:
Inner Personality:
Secret:
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: (Refer to Bianca's history.)

Present Life: (Will be expressed in RP)

Both of your characters are approved. I guess I should put up my characters pretty soon.