Crystalley Academy. [OOC/Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these people signing up is nice, but we really need some IC posts.

Goodness, I am so sorry for not being on!

@Brea @Horizon Yes, we are always accepting! You can have more than one character.

@GreenGrass Accepted!

@daird I will post today! Hopefully that'll get the IC posts going.

Color ref: 189671

tw-3a-milakunis.gif
tumblr_n3h11ccdTA1rlccngo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_na9msg7aki1twfxvto4_250.gif
tumblr_na9msg7aki1twfxvto1_250.gif

Name:
"My name is Breanne."
Breanne Grace Herman.

Nickname:
"Most people call me Brea."
Brea, Bree.

16, nearly 17.

Female.

Sexuality:
"Well, I definitely don't like females, that's for sure.."
Straight.

Role:
"Do I look old enough to be a teacher to you?"
Student.

Years at Cryalley:
"This will be my third year."
3rd.

Personality:
"I'm really just like every other girl."
She's stubborn, sarcastic, and funny. She's also a bit of a hot-head, and act purely on impulse. She has a bad habit of speaking her mind, and has no filter at all. She's a courageous girl who stands up for those she loves, but won't stand up for herself.

Bio:
"My past isn't all that interesting, honestly."
Breanne was born and raised in a small town in Colorado up until she was fourteen. She then moved to New York, because her mother got a job offering there. She is an only child with a single mother, which might be part of the reason she is so anti-social. She practically raised herself, because her mom was always busy with work. Breanne was born with (what her mom calls a gift) empathy. This means she can place herself in other people's shoes, and understand their motives, how they feel, and sometimes why they are the kind of person they are. She does this without meaning to, and usually without realizing she is doing it.

One day she woke up on with a jolt, when she landed on the kitchen floor. She had actually phased through her bed, her floor, and the kitchens ceiling in her sleep. This is how she discovered her powers, and not too long after she was invited to attend Cryalley. Luckily, her mother was very accepting of her abilities, and was more than happy to send her someplace she'd be able to learn how to use this. this will be her third year at this glorious school, and she's pretty excited about it.

Reading, Writing, Cats, Movies, Blankets, Sweaters, Dresses, Video Games, Snuggling, The Rain, Puns, Tea, Oreo's, swimming and various kinda of music.

Dislikes/Hates:
"Give me some time to think about this."
Snow, Small dogs, crowds, homework, sucky internet connection, ignorance, know-it-alls, the smell of gas, and most horror movies- not because they scare her, because she finds them predictable and a bit insulting sometimes.

Fears:
"Why should I tell you?"
Spiders- but only if they're huge, Snakes, Heights, Tight Spaces- she's claustrophobic (Though elevators are typically alright, as long as they aren't crowded), and intimacy.

Powers:
"I'm not that powerful, but I guess I like my powers."
Breanne has the gift of healing: With great concentration she can heal others. Unfortunately, this ability does not work on her own body, so if she is injured she must heal like anyone else would. She also has the ability to speak with animals, and finds that most of them are more intelligent that mortals believe (especially the cats, they're pretty brilliant). Lastly, Brea has to ability to 'Phase.' You can look at more info of that in the spoiler below. But, in short, Phasing means she can pass through solid matter {Like walking through walls and stuff.}
Phasing: Breanne possessed the ability to pass through solid matter by passing her atoms through the spaces between the atoms of the object through which she was moving. In this way she and the object through which she was passing could temporarily merge without interacting, and each was unharmed when Shadowcat had finished passing through the object. This process was called "phasing." When Brea was phasing, she was, for all intents and purposes, intangible. Hence, when attacked, she could shift into a "phasing" state (even if she was not at the time passing through an object) so as to allow oncoming projectiles or energy blasts to pass through her harmlessly. Brea passed through objects at the same rate of speed at which she was moving before she "entered" it. She trained herself to go automatically, by reflex, into a phasing state at any indication of danger, such as a loud noise like a gunshot, in order to protect herself.
  • Air Walking: Using her phasing ability, Breanne could walk on air. In fact, she could use her ability to walk on the air from the ground to the upper stories of a building as if she were climbing a staircase.
  • Phasing Extension: From the first use of her phasing power, Breanne was able to phase her clothing along with herself. Through practice she learned to phase other objects along with herself without harm to them. She could also enable someone to "walk on air" along with her. However, she had to maintain physical contact with the people or objects she phased along with herself for the effect to work with this other person or object.
  • Electrical Disruption: She could phase through any material object, even living people. When she phased through an object with an electrical system, the process disrupted the system's workings.
  • Telepathic Resistance: Her thoughts were highly erratic when phased as if there was no mind to telepathically affect.

Familiar/Pet:
"Oh, my Cat! His name is Oliver... adorable little fuzzball..."
tumblr_lzse25Wi9Y1rpxgkao1_400.gif

Crush(es):
"This is kinda a personal question..."
None for now, but I'll try to update this as she develops them?

Other?:
"There's not much else to know."
~ Favorite superhero is Iron Man. ~
~
Favorite animal is a Red Fox. ~
~
She dislikes coffee quite a bit. ~
~
Has never met her father, and has no interest in doing so. ~
~
When she was young she hated her red hair, but now she loves it. ~
~
Sucks at singing. ~
~
Cannot cook to save her life. ~
~
Will stand up for her friends, but never for herself. ~
~
Gives fairly good advice, but is horrible at taking it. ~

Last edited:
Room for another?

Picture -
5688-1795836956.png

Name: Naomi Hale
Nickname: She has none
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Student
Years at Cryalley: This is her second year
Personality: She's very cheerful and energetic, and determined to make as many friends as she can. She gets very quiet when she's about to get very upset, but that doesn't happen too often.
Bio: Her family has had many air mages in their family tree, Naomi being no exception. She started to show her powers a few years ago, being the fastest on her track team at school, and high winds appearing whoever she got upset. She attended her first year at Crystalley last year, and was upset to hear how many people, students and teachers alike, thought that air/wind was a rather weak powered, compared to others. She's now determined to show that she isn't weak, and determined to be the best at the academy.
Dislikes/Hates: Cats
Fears: Death, blood magic
Powers: Air/Wind Control
Familiar/Pet: She has none
Crush(es): None yet. May update later?
Other?: She's terrified of blood magic, and necromancy. She also dislikes cats, but doesn't really know why. She's determined to make as many friends at the school. She believes the key to her success at the school is finding people she can combine her wind powers with, as she's feels as though her powers could help in many situations.

I'm going to be replying tonight, I just need time to read through all the pages.

I'm just kinda waiting for us to get to the academy or something. :F
If that's gonna take a little while longer though,I'll prolly end up finding a way to jump in whatever's happening right now somehow ovo

will begin posting when the train arrived at the school... (teacher role)

Maaaa.....seems like I should speed things up, ne?

Yeah, that'll give everyone better things to RP about.

Reactions: ClaireRae
Alright!

We'll be at the Academy soon. Possibly tomorrow when I wake up [since I'm on a different time-zone], I'll post about us actually being there.

Tumblr_lg7nd82RK41qbp1cwo1_500.jpg

Name: Allen Collins
Nickname: None
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Student
Years at Cryalley: 1 year so this will be his second
Personality: Fun and loving, Allen is someone that you can joke around with but also tell your deepest secrets too. He loves helping others. He puts his friends before himself and is one to hold grudges if you do something bad to one of his friends or himself. He is smart but doesn't always show it. He is good at reading a situation.
Bio: Born and raised on the streets of New York City, Allen was raised by a nurse and a business man. He has two older siblings who have showed no powers. His parents don't have any either but there is talk about his grandmother having had a power similar to Allens. He was sent here last year after he found about the powers when he was trying to calm his friend down and put him to sleep by accident. He got freaked out but the next thing he knew was his friend was shaking him awake. He was taken to the Academy not long after, his parents sent him away. Afraid of him.
Dislikes/Hates: being woken up early, being yelled at
Fears: failing, death
Powers: Can put people to sleep, but must stay awake for the duration that they are sleeping and if he falls asleep/passes out, the person/people will wake up. It drains his energy.
Familiar/Pet: A orange and white cat
Crush(es):None right now
Other?:

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted!

I really need to update the Character List.....

Status
Not open for further replies.