Crystal Realm: Apocalyptic Presentiment (C.R.A.P.)

Just as Marcus was about to diagnose Patrick with A.D.D., the bridge which Aurora had crossed collapsed. It appeared that she had also acquired some sort of status effect, the indicator above her head revealed 'Poison'. "Poison, Poison, I need to cast, let's see . . ." Marcus pulled open a floating window in mid-air, sorting through the few spells he had acquired so far. Unfortunately it appeared as if he didn't have the 'Remedy' spell at that level. He, did, however, have a heal over time, or H.O.T., which ticked for the same as the poison effect.

"Shaniqua: goddess of rejuvenation and awesome hair, please hear my prayer. Please bless my ally with H.O.T.s and get her hair did." Serenity1 gestured a circle in front of her face, followed by symmetrical waves and curls on each side of her head. Much to Marcus' dismay, however, the text 'Not Enough Minerals Mana!' "Dammit guys. I'm a mage. You need to let me mana up before we start moving into mobs." He contemplated putting a few of his friends on a leash. It would be a turn before he could cast the H.O.T.s onto Aurora.

Ryouza swore he would gain a better reputation in the group with the fight ahead. Nodding, he drew his bow and aimed at the croc, releasing the arrow and.... it missed.

"What? That missed? But how! It's the biggest damn thing I've ever seen!" he yelled.

XSallyX suddenly started screaming hysterically.

''WHATTTTT...!!!!??? WHATDOYOUMEANMYBOWISBROKENNN????!!!!! ITS GODAMNNEWWWWWWW!!!! WHAT A PIECE OF JUNK!'', she said, as a red dot icon appeared above her weapon. ''ITS ALL YOUR FAULT SERENITY1!''

She receded as the crocodile ignored Auroa and focused on Ryozo.
The reptile snarled and charged.

Ryouzo's eyes widened.

"OH SHIT!!!" he yelled before drawing up his bow again and just going crazy on the arrows. Somehow every one of his panicked arrows hit the crocodile.

In the eyes.

And the crocodile was still moving.

"What the f*$%!"

XSALLYx "Whoa, whoa, no! Man." Marcus said in his raspy tone. Things were getting heated, out of control even. If he didn't do something soon, things might get ugly. "It is time." His voice bellowed as Serenity1 bore a serious expression. All his training, all his education, it had been for this situation, this moment. It was time for Serenity1 to use the powers of the . . . "Social Worker."

"XsallyX, I diagnose you with chronic A.D.D. Our companion, Ryouzo, has taken out the crocodile's means of seeing. Use it as your focus!" He chided, a strange new spell icon appearing as Serenity1 channelled 'THERAPY' onto XsallyX.

XSallyX suddenly felt enlightened.
Litterally.

Some sparkling particle effect illuminated Patrick's character. Soon Patrick's mind was feeling a lot clearer.

''Of course! ADD !!! We should add Ryouzo and everybody else to a group team, and our attacks will have a bonus effect!''

XSallyX opened a couple of those windows that were actually seen only from her point of view, and selected the option ''Create group''. Then she pointed at Ryouzo, and selected the option ''Add to Group''. She did the same with Serenity1 and AuroaTheBrave. A small window appeared in front of each one of them, saying:

XSallyX invited you to join ''CrocFocus''
Accept/Decline

Still running in circles, Ryouzo was shocked to see a screen appear in front of him.

XSallyX invited you to join ''CrocFocus''
Accept/Decline

Blinking, Ryouzo clicked "Accept."

It was working, it was actually working. For as long as as Serenity1 continued to channel 'THERAPY' onto XsallyX, Patrick would be able to act competently. 'This is astounding progress. I'll have to put this in my paper.' Marcus thought excitedly, avatar still casting a stream of sparkling light onto Sally. But there was a problem. While Patrick's plan was genius; having all the members join a guild for added bonuses; Serenity1's hands were occupied. The invite window required the player to touch the accept button. Grimacing, Marcus knew what he must do.

'Hah!' He screamed as Serenity one smacked the accept button with her head. 'Serenity1 has joined CrocFocus!' His head was whirling, but somehow he managed to keep channelling onto XsallyX. "Low . . . crocodile . . . mana . . . kill now." Marcus barely articulated. His mana was getting low, so it was urgent that Patrick act soon.

Seeing Auroa was having some sort of glitch, a freezing glitch that inmobilized her, XSallyX attacked the croc, and did a 20% extra damage with a critical hit. The croc flew in the air, and then fell, dead.

Its loot was randomly distributed among the players;

Serenity1 had One Croc Tooth (ingredient) added to her inventory;
Ryouzo had One Croc Pelt (general item) added to his inventory;
XSallyX had a Pierced Croc Eye (misc) added to her inventory.

''THE LAST ONE REACHING THE VILLAGE BUYS US ALL A ROUND OF DRINKS, BITCHES....!''

And with that phrase, Patrick, or XSallyX, started running like crazy across the stream and into the forest.