Crossover Orgy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Archwar

Original poster
In this thread we post pictures and videos of crossovers involving our favorite TV shows, games, board games, etc.

Like this one!

Video_79fe1a_1163553.jpg

Obey Iwaku rules on pictures and we should be fine.

And HAVE FUN!

Reactions: RafaDark
Dis one is one of my favorites:

vRq5S.jpg

Did someone say crossovers?!

adventuretimelords.jpg

c6b4aa04e27f6d35e231eda3c028a9ea.jpg

whotalia__the_axis_daleks_by_featherwings1638-d61ykay.jpg

2.jpeg

7.jpeg

f148fa8d30b4e450c1c0f8d210b074fe.jpg

the_doctor_in_nightvale_by_sylarsushicat-d6mhbgn.png

6a8d3b14f91de25f4b5543d44d7ae55b.jpg

tumblr_msdupyMO3z1qkgj3no1_1280.gif.jpeg

tumblr_myoj0h55KL1rkq44do1_500.png

tumblr_n1didacU2K1say5jfo5_400.jpg

BLIND__by_Doodle_Master.jpg

And now, videos;

Not only is this a crossover combination that pretty much begs to be a thing (I mean, Cowboy Bebop is a space-Western about bounty hunters... Trigun is a space-Western about an outlaw... come on), but the editing on this is just amazing. It's virtually seamless and overall just awesome. :O

Similarly,

The editing on this one's a tiiiiny bit wonky in some places, but, for the most part, equally brilliant. And bonus points for the fact that it's live action, which is a lot more difficult to do this sort of thing with. :O

Also, John's reaction at the end.

That poor man just can't catch a fucking break.

Reactions: Archwar
ALSO

A few of my favorite sketches from my #1 guilty pleasure show. Warning: Everything beyond this point is incredibly stupid. Watch at your own risk.

I love Disney (with some dreamworks and other stuff thrown in) crossover videos o.O Bleedgirl is definitely my favorite crossover maker :D

Here's some of my favorites from her ^^

Doctor who x Tangled

Frozen x Rise of the guardians (I really like ElsaxPitch crossovers xD)

Rise of the guardians x Tangled x Hotel Transylvania

And lastly

The road to El dorado x The emperor's new groove

ku-bigpic.jpg

Walking Dead/Scooby Doo

images

Fullmetal Pony

6c451e1023b9d9c68255b72947c1b19d.jpg

Whatever the fuck this is

• Love
This thread causes my head pains.
And yet I keep coming back to see new posts.
Why!? WHY MUST I TORTURE MYSELF FURTHER WITH---

Oh, that's a bitchin Scooby Doo pic. Yup. Velma. More cushion for the pus---
What I meant to say was I love that show. Yup.

• Love
Digging through Google and found a few things

spidey_mermaid.jpeg

Wonder how this would work?

handshakes_crossover_by_vanoxymore-d2pci8b.jpg

Duh, duh. BATMAN!

the_thing_about_naruto_crossovers____by_princevegeta76-d5d7xpw.jpg

This is why we can't have nice things.

Doctor-Who-Star-Wars.jpg

Doctor Who finds himself in a Galaxy very far away.

89711_v0_600x.jpg

We all know who's going to win this one.

God damnit @Archwar you made me come back by using positive ratings against my psyche to influence me to return here. . . . . okay, the Popeye one is hilarious. But I don't want to imagine a Little Mermaid & Spiderman crossover.

Why?

"The Itsy Bitsy Spider."

Yup. That'd be the title name. Story would be exactly the same as the Little Mermaid, just spiders. In an attic. In Nazi occupied Germany. A film of corruption, oppression, love and family. A humble story which spans from the lowest of society to the greater workings of the powers which be. Peter Spider, the prince son of King Trispider who has a pet fly named Flybastion. They one day venture from the attic into Nazi Occupied Germany and Peter is seduced into a deal by the long banished sister turned transvestite trap door spider known as Ursalarachnid after peter meets the most beautiful Black Widow he meets when he travels to the distant lands beyond Germany, a land he knew as Nazi occupied France in the city of love, Paris.

Well. I think I just cooked my brain by reading what I just wrote and realizing it may be the stupidest thing I have ever written. Oh, and this too.

Cross-Over.full.280194.jpg

@SlamifiedBuddafied this was your choice. I didn't influence ya. BTW, that could work. Spiders who would then later inject their DNA into Peter Parker.

@SlamifiedBuddafied this was your choice. I didn't influence ya. BTW, that could work. Spiders who would then later inject their DNA into Peter Parker.
The real question is, would you buy a movie ticket to see the aforementioned movie parody mentioned?

Depends how good it is. Too many movies aren't good, but I'll buy it when it comes out on DVD or watch it on Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.