Crimvale Keep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giant Spider = Device to get Neles out of bottle.

@ShiroKiyoshi - that post was nonsensical. Drow poison renders you unconscious for 2-8 hours. There is no way you could track us, catch up with us and walk past us. Furthermore, we left you for dead. You can't just saunter back in line and expect us to be impressed. You are moving at incredible speeds, climbing with the aid of a dagger, tricking spiders into falling off tables, and generally powergaming in order to get away with being the hate-filled drunkard who will inevitably betray us all.

No. You should find another roleplay. I am not the right GM for you.

Oh no one said it did that so sorry about that. And he cuts slits in the legs of the table so its quick movements, I saw a rock climbing video of a guy doing something similar so I thought it possible when I have tools to help and he used only his bare hands. And again the spider had been blinded and they only sense movement when on their webs.

And it is just a tunnel right so it wouldn't require much effort to find you.

I'd really prefer not to search Youtube for someone climbing a surface with quick dagger-cutting movements.
In the corridor beyond, a mousehole crack took them northward. The cramped and winding passage had once borne fungus, all kinds of subterranean plants long wilted. They left their memories in wisping roots and crumbling stone. An insect carcass would provide occasional conversation. Crossing a fissure would demand occasional teamwork.
There are routes to choose, and fissures that require teamwork to cross. You didn't even know which way we left the first chamber.

And thirdly, what does any of this accomplish? The story had you betrayed and left behind. It was great character development for those who chose to leave you behind, and a chance for your character to go to Westyard, join up with the Harkshark Mercenaries who are tracking us, or at least experience some tiny degree of character arc. But instead you just dispelled all that in a single post and put yourself back to square one.

Why even be part of the team if you can overcome everything by yourself?

Well I thought of that, but then I thought he would need a guide out of the dungeons and he couldn't ask the people he made feel threatened and insulted. I made the spider to get to of the bottle I had another idea, but it was too far fetched and everyone kept mentioning the vermin in the dungeon and you give a brief explanation that monsters still lurk in the place. Then after a bit of thinking I had the idea of the spider. And in the video he's just using his hands and pulling up on tiny little holes in mountains, it's cool you should watch it. Anyway I understand so I deleted the post. Sorry.

(( EDIT: Read this over and it doesn't make sense. What I was trying to accomplish was getting him out of the dungeon so that he could go his separate way))

Last edited:
And Erasti[a]n witnessed Siege dumping his body in a bottle. Do with that as you will, @dreamshell
Erastian gives no fucks, though he'll likely keep casting disdainful looks over his shoulder, which is what most should expect from him anyway, but especially anyone people take to calling "devil spawn." ;)

If you guys don't make conversation then Scrowfin will.

Man, fuck us for trying to be cautious and quiet when moving through unknown territory.

Unanun's fault. Never pick up an unfed goblin while dangling a fire elemental in front of him.

Also Grumpy's fault. Summoning fire imps. Dick.

[fieldbox="Gormau, green, dashed, 10, Trebuchet MS"]Gormau had once rationalized if he couldn't lash out physically, words could do just as much, if not more damage, and it was this rationalization that proved to be the down fall of his speach. Forced to live out the rest of his days without uttering another word, the half-orc had mellowed out a bit and had even developed an almost helpful nature. Almost. That's not to say he should be completely untrusted but he does have his moments of questionable intent. Overall, he's a hard working young man trying to find his place in a world of cutthroats and discrimination, going far as attempting to seek out answers through religion. He has a new deity at least every other week.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Just in time to save us from the screaming fangoyles.

*squints*

Could just be my phone, but that looks like a "he swung his sword and hoped to hit" post.

No need for that. Tell the story and show the consequences. If there's ever a battle where I need to mod post the minutiae, I'll let you know.

No it's a "I haven't written a fight scene in ages and I hope it looks like I know what I'm doing" post :P Jeez Asmo.

Anyway, I'll edit in a bit.

Are you even talking to me o.o Probably not since my character isn't skilled to hit a creature dexterous enough to dodge his attack...​

Last edited:
*screams at the sudden Orc in the party*

Er no, I was a-not-a speaking to you.

And the gargoyles ate everyone. :(

STOP I'LL POST KEEP UR PANTS ON

I'M STILL HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.