Criminally Insane

"Are you calling me a psycho?" she asked, glaring at him. "Anyway, I plan on finding out who really did it," Leah said.

She turned away from him, sighing. "I don't care what people think or know. I know what I know, and I think what I think." -And now I sound like I'm going crazy- she thought.

"See? You lock me in this prison for doing nothing wrong, and then you shove me in a room with a bunch of psychos and force me to talk to them? You're humiliating!" roared Woolf, his eyes flashing wildly with unbridled anger. This was not directed toward the others in the room, but rather to the guard outside the door, the one he had hit earlier. He slammed his fist into the door, a growl rumbling through his throat. The other man who had grabbed him started at Woolf with a look that could kill. Woolf responded be tilting his chin up to the man and spitting on his boot. That raised a bristle from the guard, whom icily wiped off his boot. Woolf's temper slowly started to cool, but he looked away from the other man and turned towards the psychotics before him. I can't believe i'm stuck with them, he thought to himself. The people here just don't understand. I'm not in the wrong. Everything I do makes sense. They just want an excuse to hate me and lock me up.

"You're both psychotic. You're stuck here, just like me. The only difference between us is that you think you're better than that, and that I really am better than it. I'm not psychotic. I'm not crazy. Everything I do, everything I have done... Everything makes sense. It all has a reason that is logical behind it. Them, they don't know nothing,"
growled he, shaking his head decidedly. It was most certain the other two were psychotic. The boy seemed like he was antisocial, and the girl was just a little off, probably. And Woolf was certain he hadn't met the full extent of it, yet. They were probably freaks of nature, scary monsters that couldn't wait to tear him apart. And he, he wasn't sure why he was still stuck here. He had explained all this to the judge... perhaps the man just didn't believe him?

-Raine then turned and stood up, As he looked t the new-comer,- ~You look here, Buddy, I know who you are, You're sick, You're Crazy, And you're a Damn killer,I saw you on T.v So dont you come in here calling us Psycho's You may Think you are superior, But You will be put in you're place some day, And the day that happen's, And you're death is in the Paper or on T.v im Recording it, And im going to View it Every year, Just to Make myself Smile, Because It's crazy people like you, Who should have been killed as a Child,~ -Raine was rather mad, But he turned and sighed, Back against the bar's, Along with his head, As he closed his eye's,- ~Why dont you just shut up And enjoy the time being here with us, " Psycho's "~

Leah sat up. "Well, look at you," she said, "You seem to know everything about everyone. How do you know this new guy wasn't framed like me?" She sighed and leaned against the wall. "Honestly, men these days."

For a moment, Leah smiled, amused. Immediately, she became serious again.

~I like to keep thing's up to date, I know you were framed, Because.. Well i cant tell you why, But this man, Would not have walked in here like this, If he was set up,But even if he was, I still would not trust him, He look's like a snake in the grass, I just need to stop talking, But, I cant, Damn cop's loaded me up on Coffee before i came in here,~

Woolf surged forward with a great roar, his eyes blazing with fury that was completely unbridled. He had no amount of control over himself anymore. He wanted that man dead. The guard in the room grabbed the collar of his shirt and shoved him into the wall, where he stood for an extended period of time, his head down, his mouth curled into a snarl that had no sound. His body was rigid, his muscles tensed and it was clear he was barely keeping himself from continuing toward the psycho boy. He clenched and unclenched his fists as he closed his cobalt eyes, struggling to calm himself down. His brows pulled together as he pressed his eyes shut tightly, making a grinding noise with his teeth.

"Maybe we should make something clear between us,"
he said, his eyes suddenly blinking open and staring with unbelievable hardness at the emo kid who wore all black."Do you always trust the media? Do you always take their words as truth? Perhaps I am the victim of overblown exaggerations. Yes, I killed my wife. Yes, I killed my daughter. But I had a very, very good reason," ​he spat, taking long pauses between his words to calm down. His voice held pure anger that was subtly raging behind the scenes. Again he paused for a long time, looking up at the ceiling and groaning.

"My wife was disloyal. She took everything from me, including my daughter. She had to go. My daughter was mine for a long time, and then my wife took her. My son turned against me too. They all head to go. God****it, THEY HAD TO GO! You just don't understand, do you?" Woolf growled, starting of quietly and working himself into a full-blown shout. The last sentence was barely a whisper, a whisper with a condescending smirk attached to it, like he already knew what the other man's answer would be.

(Sorry, My computer lie's and does not like to tell me some one posted,) -Raine turned looking at him,- ~Thank you, For explaining why you are A Psycho, ~ -Raine said it bitterly, As he pushed himself away from the guard's,- ~You may think we are in here for Something bad, But you're Crime, Is ten time's worse then what we did, You are a Monster, A killer, I live my life but make mistake's because of bad habit's,She got Framed for something she did not do, Something, Some one else did, And she just got caught at the scene, ~ -Raine walked back over to his bed, And let out a soft laugh, As he sat down, Watching the new person,- ~You on the other hand, Deserve to be locked up here, ~

"You-You're a complete ass, you know that? You don't know my story, you don't know what I've been through. You take a few sentences I say and think that's all there is to it, eh? You think you're some hotshot, huh? You're not. You're some smartass who has no idea what you're talking about," sneered Woolf, his voice a hiss that showed barely bridled anger. He couldn't sit still. His hands gripped his arms tightly, his teeth ground with an unpleasant sound, and his mouth turned into a full-blown snarl. Possibly the most stupid thing to do to someone whom was psychotic was to tell them that this was the case, that what they saw and what they felt wasn't there, or wasn't real. That, in essence, was exactly what Raine had just done to Woolf. This man didn't understand Woolf well enough to know how he would react to it. Woolf was barely controlled, and his self-control was started to draw blood. His fingernails had started to dig into his own flesh, and the strength of his hands had punctured the skin.

"You're psychotic. Do you know how many background checks they do before they send you into an asylum like this? You don't go into a place with 'monsters' and 'killers' if you've got a simple addiction, boy. This is the place for the framed, the misunderstood, and the completely psychotic. You sir, don't seemed to be framed, haven't claimed to be misunderstood, you even admitted to doing whatever the heck you did. Therefore, you simply are the psychotic,"
Woolf snorted, his eyes condescending slits. His nostrils flared with indignation, and his chin was up in defiance. His now bloodied hands touched the floor as he uncomfortably lowered his relatively stiff body onto the ground in a sitting position.

"You think you know it all. You know that she's innocent. You know that you've just 'made a few mistakes.' And you know that I'm some horrible, bloodthirsty monster whom doesn't get nor deserve a word in his defense. You know everything about my story, my life... You know there's no justification nor any reason for anything I have done. No, I don't have a side to the story, according to you. I don't deserve one,"
growled he, his voice oozing with sarcasm. He rolled his eyes and stared at the ceiling for a long time, shaking his head in the pure ridiculousness and idiocy of it all.

-He had slid down onto his bunk, His head throbbing from arguing with this fool, Raine was most definently not crazy,Maybe not straight forward's with himself, But not crazy,- ~Damn straight i know everything,About Everything, Now shut up and let me Go to sleep, You don't know what you are talking about, This is the only thing close a prison in this Town, So they store people here, How the hell did you even get time to talk to us anyway's? It's obvious you just want to insult us, Which was exactly why i snapped back at you, But what ever, As i said before, Hush, And get some rest, ~ -He turned His back to him, As he then closed his eye's, Starting to drift off into a Slumber,-

Leah had sat silently for the duration of their argument. Finally, she stood up and glared at the men. "You both need to pipe down," she said. "We all know why we're here. It's useless to argue."

She looked at the more violent man. "And you. You think I killed my sister subconciously, don't you?" she questioned angrily. "Maybe I did. But at least I know that it was bad. You try to jusify you're actions, that makes you so much worse than us. There's no justification for you killing your daughter, or your wife, you're the real psycho here."

"Apparently he doesn't, Woolf huffed, crossing his arms as he brought his knees up and rested his arms on them. He placed his head on them, staring at the wall before him. The tragedy of the misunderstood psychopath. No matter what he said it was clear he had some sort of problems, as the scarring on his body clearly showed evidence to his insanity. His eyes, though intelligent, were that of a tortured soul's. Even his lips had scarring in the shape of teeth marks from him biting his lip to keep himself from tearing away his skin. His face was more gaunt than it had been originally. He was not normal, it was clear, but that was no longer the question. The question was whether it was rightto shove this in his face or not. Currently he was in denial, he wasn't capable of thinking he could truly be some monster. His mind had crafted reasons for everything he'd done. He had convinced himself that he was in the right. That he was normal, that everyone else was in the wrong. Was it time for him to give up? Was he capable of it? The answer was no. Woolf wasn't born this way, not really. Yes, there had been mental damage done to him because his mother drank heavily while pregnant with him. But she and his father also completely ignored him for the most part and gave their attention to his older brother, making him an attention-hungry monster. But he couldn't accept this. He wasn't capable of such.

"There was was a man who's name was Stan,
Who killed his son with a hoe.
He was tried in court as a young man short
With his eyes as wide as a doe.

"'Proof you haven't got, a criminal you han't caught!'
Cried he, his voice loud and slow.
But the judge did glare with an icy stare,
one which Stan wished away he'd stow.

"'Not quite so,' quipped his lawyer foe,
'For now you shall see a bloodstain!'
'Twas on' 'bout a dime-size, but proof it was.
Cried Stan, 'This man I claim INSANE!'

"'ORDER, ORDER IN THE COURT! QUIET, QUIET, YOUNG MAN SHORT!'
Never, ever shall you see, a judge that roared so angrily.
'Twas clear at that point what he thought.
'Twas clear at that point he was bought,"
muttered Woolf, his brows knitted. The ballad clearly wasn't about Stan, but rather about Woolf himself. He was trying to express his story in a more lighthearted, poetic sense.

"There are two sides to every coin, girl. I won't be that judge. I won't call the shots on what happened in your life. Maybe you really were framed, who knows? I just think that he doesn't," Woolf replied, his eyes closed and his voice strangely placid and calm. He wasn't that dangerous unless you really angered him. These people were on the verge on it, but before he did something he regretted, he wanted to calm himself down.

"And by the way, I'm not here by choice. I'm here because I was told to meet a few newcomers and welcome them here. I wasn't planning on turning it into an argument."