Criminal Minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dragonesper

Original poster
I'm a fan of the series thus I've decided to make a thread where we can talk about the show.

The way they play out the archetypes is well-done, recognizable but not boring. They avoid dumbing down characters for the sake of entertainment value which is a huge plus considering what other crime procedurals do.

My favorite characters are Reid and Garcia and the most heart-wrenching episode for me was Zugzwang.

How about you? Favorite chars? Episode? Season? Share and let us all talk about this lovable show ^^

OH MY GPOD I SHIP REID AND PRENTISS SO DAMN HARD

Spencer Reid is my favorite character, although I haven't fully watched an episode or whole season since Season Two. So I don't know nor do I remember all that much, but there's my little input.

I hate picking favorites, just because I love them all so much, but Spencer is definitely #1 in my mind.
I also really love Garcia and Morgan, their relationship is so cute! <3

I'm going through serious withdrawal right now, as I found the show near the beginning of the year and recently finished the last episode of season 9.
(Which is as far as it currently goes on Netflix, since season 10 isn't completed yet)

I've never wished I had cable as much as I do right now.

I MISS MY BABIES

I've been rewatching all the episodes again, because I may have a slight problem...

I just love their relationships!
They're all so close, like a little family!
I mean, how could you not fall in love with friendships like that?!
Just, gosh, thinking about it makes me want to roll around on the ground yelling about how much I love them all!
And while I'm not going to confirm anything it's very possible I've done this before while watching the show itself!

arglearkjgetgwrgjrjtberklgwjLNJTBEARGWlgdbjargwletjbaerhklJSGSEDkljfLKGRSJKLG
^ The keyboard smash was needed
to express all of the intense feels

• Love
Reactions: dragonesper
*moves covertly* Pst, here's season 10 *slides over a piece of paper with a link written on it*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l
There's one thing that I've always been curious about, why do they always interrupt one another in the middle of a briefing? I mean I get that it's supposed to be dynamic and more interesting to watch, but wouldn't someone normally get quite miffed if they were interrupted mid sentence by someone who only contributes the rest of the sentence? Also, wouldn't it be super distracting to try and listen to that?

btw, I love Criminal Minds.

I FUCKING LOVE CRIMINAL MINDS!! LIKE OMG IT ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF! Ok I'll calm down now XD I have a HUGE crush on Aaron Hotchner! There's just something about him that I love :D The episode 100 made me cry my eyes out and still does today. I just wanted to reach through the TV and hug Hotch :( As for favorite season, between 4, 5, and 6 I can't really choose.

My parents are really into it, I'm tempted to give it a go myself, but I'm a little hesitant to jump into another show right now since I waste enough time watching stuff as it is.

Ion plays Criminal Minds all day on Mondays. >_> Just saying.

I like the show, but I'm not hooked on it enough where I have to watch it. I usually watch the reruns when I can. Now if you were talking about Law and Order SVU....totally different story! I love me some Benson. <3

Criminal Minds is good, but not the same since Prentiss left. She was my favorite character, although I love Garcia as well.

Ion plays Criminal Minds all day on Mondays. >_> Just saying.

I like the show, but I'm not hooked on it enough where I have to watch it. I usually watch the reruns when I can. Now if you were talking about Law and Order SVU....totally different story! I love me some Benson. <3

Criminal Minds is good, but not the same since Prentiss left. She was my favorite character, although I love Garcia as well.
I thought Law and Order: SVU was the holy grail of shows when I was a kid.
I remember when I was seven, they had a marathon on TV, and I was so excited.
I sat on the couch, all day long, shoving snacks into my mouth and giggling every time something exciting happened.

That was the first day I binge-watched TV, and what a wonderful day it was. <3

I still like SVU, and watch all the latest episodes (and even rewatched them all about a year ago), but it just... doesn't make me as happy as it used to.
I can't connect to the characters on the same level that I do the characters from Criminal Minds. And the characters and how they interact with each other is definitely the reason why I like Criminal Minds so much.

I'll admit though, I was sorely disappointed when Prentiss left.
She was a great character, and things just aren't the same since she's been gone.

CRAP
THAT WAS A LONG REPLY NO ONE WANTS TO READ
I'M BORED
OKAY

Haha, yeah, Prentiss is a great character. She do get to return a few times which is good ^^

Still, I'm sticking to my favorites

Spencer is my favorite character, but i really love all the characters

I DONT WATCH MUCH... BUT WHEN THE UH BLACK COP HAD TO CONFESS HIS COACH TOUCHED HIM WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER CASUE THE COACH WAS DOING IT AGAIN... I LIKED THAT EPISODE.

I DONT WATCH MUCH... BUT WHEN THE UH BLACK COP HAD TO CONFESS HIS COACH TOUCHED HIM WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER CASUE THE COACH WAS DOING IT AGAIN... I LIKED THAT EPISODE.
Ah, yes, Season 2 episode 12, I believe. (not obsessed, not obsessed, okay - maybe I'm a little obsessed).

That was a good episode.
It made me feel really sad for poor Derek (Derek Morgan is the black cop mentioned).
My favorite episodes are usually the ones that focus a lot on the characters or their pasts, myself, so that was a personal favorite!

isnt there a quirky computer chick too? alot of these cop shows are getting them i think? idk im confused

isnt there a quirky computer chick too? alot of these cop shows are getting them i think? idk im confused
Yep!
Penelope Garcia!
She's the blonde girl (or, redhead, depending on what season you watch).
She's a bit on the chubbier side, compared to the rest of the agents, and likes colorful clothes and stuff.
Her and Derek are good friends.

Has anyone seen episode 17 of the tenth season? Please say yes.

"Senior year."
"Ah, the experimental college years."
"No, high school."
Callahan's utter surprise at Rossi is priceless~

Status
Not open for further replies.