FREE & PAID COMMISSIONS Cresion's Commission Café (Anime Style) 【OPEN AGAIN】

Discussion in 'CHARACTER PORTRAIT STUDIO' started by Cresion Breezes, Jun 30, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#27 Cresion Breezes, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    • Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  2. Yep I got it, everything's good, I'll probably get it finish in a few days to a week.

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  3. Hello ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

So ah... erk. I hear artists offering commissions prefer to just get requests laid out and find questions like "are you still available" annoying, but I mean... I really would hate to bother you if you didn't want to do it, and I don't want to just assume anything in case you got stuff going on...

But I mean. I really like your art style! I... don't have payment means, so. (. _ . ) But even so, I'd really really love to have some of your artwork!! So, I mean. If you were still open...

4. Oh god I took a break from the site and forgot this thread exists, I’ll do your piece if you still would like it.

Random sketches are free but you'll have to wait until February because I have other things lined up, exams etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Haha, sure, I forgot about it a bit too, but I'm still looking for art~

6. Oh absolutely, yep yep! No worries at all. I just wanted to check. Thanks for letting me know though, I appreciate it! And if February comes around and you're not keen on requests then, that's okay too.

• Like Like x 1