Cresion's Commission Café (Anime Style) [Closed]

Hello ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

So ah... erk. I hear artists offering commissions prefer to just get requests laid out and find questions like "are you still available" annoying, but I mean... I really would hate to bother you if you didn't want to do it, and I don't want to just assume anything in case you got stuff going on...

But I mean. I really like your art style! I... don't have payment means, so. (. _ . ) But even so, I'd really really love to have some of your artwork!! So, I mean. If you were still open...

Sweet Art! I'll leave my sheet here for a 6 buck knee-up~ :blush:

Name: Jessica "J-bird" Runic
Race: Human
Skin: Light tan
Hair: Dark brown, to her lower shoulder blades and wavy. No bangs, and the hair parted at the middle.
Eye: Dark brown
Body Type: Wider hips than chest, thighs also a bit bigger
Outfit: Long sleeve white sweater with blue horizontal stripes. Blue jeans with pre-made tears up the thighs.
Hair/Accessories Style: Thick rimmed, dark brown glasses
Health Condition: A bit chubby (hence the larger thighs and hips)
Pose: View attachment 150039
Other Features: Light freckles under her eyes and over the bridge of her nose. A small mole on her right cheek.

Oh god I took a break from the site and forgot this thread exists, I'll do your piece if you still would like it.

Hello ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

So ah... erk. I hear artists offering commissions prefer to just get requests laid out and find questions like "are you still available" annoying, but I mean... I really would hate to bother you if you didn't want to do it, and I don't want to just assume anything in case you got stuff going on...

But I mean. I really like your art style! I... don't have payment means, so. (. _ . ) But even so, I'd really really love to have some of your artwork!! So, I mean. If you were still open...

Random sketches are free but you'll have to wait until February because I have other things lined up, exams etc.

Oh god I took a break from the site and forgot this thread exists, I'll do your piece if you still would like it.
Haha, sure, I forgot about it a bit too, but I'm still looking for art~

Random sketches are free but you'll have to wait until February because I have other things lined up, exams etc.

Oh absolutely, yep yep! No worries at all. I just wanted to check. Thanks for letting me know though, I appreciate it! And if February comes around and you're not keen on requests then, that's okay too.

Reactions: Takumi
Haha, sure, I forgot about it a bit too, but I'm still looking for art~
Hi I was busy with exams and my collage applications but now that's all over I finally have time to draw, sorry for the long wait!
Here's a sketch with base colors, check if everything looks good first and I'll start doing details after you confirm everything!
[spoili]
JjkSnOo.png
[/spoili]

Hi I was busy with exams and my collage applications but now that's all over I finally have time to draw, sorry for the long wait!
Here's a sketch with base colors, check if everything looks good first and I'll start doing details after you confirm everything!
[spoili]
JjkSnOo.png
[/spoili]

Oh yeah, that looks great! I'll confirm everything right away~!
I'd say the only thing is she's a bit tanner~

Last edited:
Are you taking Any Requests right now? IF you are, could you Draw my precious Wilona smiling, like nothing bothers her anymore?

Attachments

• Wilona.png
    Wilona.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 9
Are you taking Any Requests right now? IF you are, could you Draw my precious Wilona smiling, like nothing bothers her anymore?
Sure, give me awhile though.

please take your time, No need to rush <3

If I were to request sprites for a visual novel, would that count as multiple characters?

[spoili]
nLa9ffK.png
[/spoili]

I like this style/theme. Will definitely commission you once I have extra money to spend.

@lillydachic
BZieb7Y.png

@Uncle Legens Legentis
It'll only count as multiple characters if there is a background and/or the characters are interacting, and "sprites" mean pixel art which I don't really do so unless you meant something else I won't be able to do it.

@lillydachic
BZieb7Y.png

@Uncle Legens Legentis
It'll only count as multiple characters if there is a background and/or the characters are interacting, and "sprites" mean pixel art which I don't really do so unless you meant something else I won't be able to do it.
Visual novel sprites are not pixelated. They are simply one character portrayed with various emotions.
tsundere_game_sprite_by_tetiel-d4l0x6f.jpg

Visual novel sprites are not pixelated. They are simply one character portrayed with various emotions.
tsundere_game_sprite_by_tetiel-d4l0x6f.jpg
Then yes that'll count as one character unless there is a major change in design (outfit, hairstyle etc)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Legens Legentis
She is...I...I love it! Thank you for drawing my precious baby!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cresion Breezes
As a heads up I suck at describing male bodies

Reference:
tumblr_p4shgbHp2M1tbqin0o1_400.png

Name: Suwan
Race: Human
Skin: Tan
Hair: ash blonde/blonde
Eye Color: Golden brown
Body Type: slim and fit, but not very muscular
tumblr_ochyk3Hubo1v245c0o1_540.png
Outfit: Expensive looking and made of good material, looks almost like something a prince would wear
Hair Accessories: N/A
Health Condition: healthy
Pose: one hand on his hip with a small smirk on his face
Other Features: N/A

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi