Creepypasta Unleashed

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nico

Original poster
The world has heard or read the stories about the Creepypastas, some even became fangirls/boys. But, they were all in the land of fiction, right? They were, until someone brought them to our world. Through clicking on a mysterious link that person brought the horrors, killers and monsters into this place. Crimes, killings and mysterious crimes are on the up rise and nothing can be done about it.

With the creepypastas they live in a forest no one dares to enter. Think of them as a dysfunctional family, which they technically are. You play as a creepypasta and you are trying to get use to this new world with so many potential victims and much more.

------------

I'll only be accepting 3 OCs not including mine. The rest of you have to be canon pastas. I expect people who are dedicated, can write proper sentences with proper grammar. Use quotations for speaking and none of those "- - or **" for using actions. I want you to write like you were writing a story, this isn't Facebook roleplaying. If you want an RP like that get out of my thread and go find another roleplay.

State your interest below.​

Sure I guess, I haven't gotten much interest so Idk if anyone else would join.

Sure I guess, I haven't gotten much interest so Idk if anyone else would join.
[BCOLOR=#000000]Oh well ok then.. ill see if i can get some people intrested[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.