Creepypasta Unleashed (Signups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nico

Original poster
The world has heard or read the stories about the Creepypastas, some even became fangirls/boys. But, they were all in the land of fiction, right? They were, until someone brought them to our world. Through clicking on a mysterious link that person brought the horrors, killers and monsters into this place. Crimes, killings and mysterious crimes are on the up rise and nothing can be done about it.

With the creepypastas they live in a forest no one dares to enter. Think of them as a dysfunctional family, which they technically are. You play as a creepypasta and you are trying to get use to this new world with so many potential victims and much more. Or you could play as a human and interact with these notorious killers.

I'm only accepting 6 Humans, the rest have to be canon creepypastas.

Rules

1. At least three sentences for a post.
2. 3rd person only please, no first person roleplaying
3. Don't use "-- or **" for actions write like you would normally.
4. No perfect characters, no god modding or controling other characters
5. Don't kill someone's character without their permission.
6. Keep canon characters in their personality

---------

Human Sheet

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:

Creepypasta Sheet

Name:
Personality:
Link To Creepypasta:
Appearance: (FAN ART ONLY)

-----------

Taken Pastas

Liu Woods (Homicidal Liu)

Humans

Invites

@Smile Dog
@Psychopathy

Last edited by a moderator:
homicidal_liu_by_light_starlight-d778ypq.jpg

Name:
Liu Woods (Homicidal Liu)

Personality:
The younger Woods brother is quite hyperactive at times, as well as playful. He's very protective and close to his older brother Jeff, he forgave his brother for what happened that night and knows what it's like to have the urge to kill. He's quite childish and likes to play with his victims before he butchers them. He's manipulative and cunning. With other pastas he's that sweet younger brother everyone loves and puts up with.

Link To Creepypasta:
http://ask-homicidal-liu.tumblr.com/post/25900163512/the-story-of-liu

Name:
Smile Dog.jpg
Personality:
Smile Dog is a ferocious and merciless beast that will relentlessly stalk down his prey until they do as he wishes. But he is also the pet of the Woods brothers, Jeffrey Woods to be exact. With them he is loyal and will not hesitate to shred whomever harms the brothers. He enjoys creeping into dreams and disturbing sleep and the occasional belly rub.
Link To Creepypasta:
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Smile_Dog
Appearance:
In human world
dad299e03db915c138aeeb9a7fb6b05f-d8avzb8.png

True form
smile_pup_by_deathly__shadows-d5o27pp.gif

Accepted c:

I hope someone plays Jeff xD

Also invite any friends you have please c:

I will, I was so tempted to play Jeff I was torn XD

xD
I understand
There really is no limit to characters so go ahead c:

Also do you think we'd get more members if I put this in Jump-in?

Yeah~ I'll go ahead and make Jeff

And yeah, I think if they see us going through in the roleplay they'll want to jump in too ^^

Alright let me remake the thread and edit the banner ^^

I'm excited c:

Name:
Jeffrey Woods (Jeff the Killer)
Personality:
Merciless would be best to describe him. Jeff has little to no remorse for those who he kills. He hates liars and will not hesitate to dispose of them. Despite his killer nature he will not harm Liu in fact he is relieved that Liu is alive and that he isn't dead. Like before the accident Jeff will defend and protect Liu. Jeff can also be quite lazy at times and enjoys spending time with his brothers and what little friends he has. He often gets in trouble and annoys Slender.
Link To Creepypasta:

http://www.creepypasta.com/jeff-the-killer/
Appearance:
mom__by_kyoichii-d657nr1.png

Me too :D and I'll continue like a good Smile Dog to 'Spread the Word!'

Ohh~ May I join? :3

Name: Clockwork - Clocky. (( Natalie ))

Personality: Natalie- Or rather, Clocky, is quite the ruthless girl. She didn't feel bad when killing her parents, nor the Doctor whom tried helping her. She hides her bodies quite easily, and honestly doesn't talk too much. She never speaks, actually, it was just something that didn't interest her. Clocky was always up and moving, never able to stay in one place at a time unless given a good reason by someone(s)- Something(s).

Link To Creepypasta: Clockwork.

Appearance:
Clockwork_your_time_is_up_by_akikoshizuka-d75eksp.png.jpg

Sure thing. It was moved to a Jump in RP the link is up there, so feel free to Jump in with clocky.

Krazy Kate and Masky are in the forest bickering and then Mr Scratch appeared and joined them. A human is with Smile Dog and they are searching for Mr Scratch. And Jeff and Liu just killed a couple arguing about if the Creepypastas were real or not.

If you wouldn't mind could you play a human too?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sure thing. It was moved to a Jump in RP the link is up there, so feel free to Jump in with clocky.

Krazy Kate and Masky are in the forest bickering and then Mr Scratch appeared and joined them. A human is with Smile Dog and they are searching for Mr Scratch. And Jeff and Liu just killed a couple arguing about if the Creepypastas were real or not.

If you wouldn't mind could you play a human too?
Alrighty ~ Shall jump in within.. The next five minutes. Anyways, I can play a human too. Do I have to create a Sheet for Jump-Ins? XD Not necessarily sure. I've never really done Jump-In stuff.

Nah you don't have to, just jump right in.
Alrighty, well I'll bring the Human in soon enough. Right now, I'm off to go to sleep. So, I'll see you tomorrow.~

Status
Not open for further replies.