4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Nonbinary
  2. Transgender
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. No Preferences
Genres
fantasy (of all stripes; high, low, modern, etc), post-apocalyptic, sci-fi / space opera, pretty much any "-punk" genre (steampunk, mythpunk, cyberpunk, etc.)
✦ all of my roleplay info & expectations are hosted on my toyhouse, so please give that a once-over before commenting or messaging!
✧ do note that there's a couple "security questions" in the introduction, to make sure folks actually do read 'em.​
✦ roleplay location can be threads or DMs, depending on your preference!
✦ i do also ask that anyone interested be over 18, as that's what i'm most comfortable with for 1x1s!

i wanna keep this fairly shrimple, so i'll keep this short 'n sweet - i'm lookin' for some animal-focused roleplays!
currently i'm more in the market for original settings, but i could be swayed into some choice fandoms (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, heavily modified Warrior Cats, uhhhhh. third.... animal fandom... here........ lol) but as i said, i'm mainly looking to create something of our own!

as for the overall themes & tone, i'm into adventure-y plots with plenty of action and a good heaping of angst & hurt/comfort. romance can be iffy, and depends entirely on the character(s) i go with! i do like to deal with somewhat heavier subjects (mental health, abuse, power imbalances, etc), but again - that depends on what we both want out of the story we're aiming for.

for the moment, i only have some loose concepts in mind; as i said above, i want this thread to be kind of simple, so i'll only adding more in-depth plot ideas later on~
if anything here catches your eye, or you already have something in mind, shoot me a DM!

• Magical familiars in a fantasy setting; could be modern or medieval!
  • City strays dealing with an apocalypse.
  • Pets that get isekaied into a fantasy setting. (Could play off the "cats have nine lives" myth, if we want to use just one animal.)
  • Cyberpunk Wolf's Rain; an older concept about wolves that can hide as humans. also comes with some lore! (you won't have to be familiar with the Wolf's Rain anime for this, but, bonus points if you are!)
  • Bears
  • Unicorns

Last edited: