-creative title here-

S

seyelegna

Original poster
Hi! I'm Elfgem. Because talking about myself is quite troubling for me sometimes, I will use the survey!

-

What do you prefer to be called?

You can call me what you like, but I go by Noah, Nova, and Gem.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

A mysteriously mysterious mystery. I'm kidding. I'm nonbinary. I usually go by she/her or he/his pronouns.

How old are you?

I'm 15 years old.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

I only joined the site late last night, but never introduced myself. Eek. I'm also new to roleplay forums in general, double eek. But I've been roleplaying for 4 or more years.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

I usually just like single partner, but maybe one of these days I'll try to do group again.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

Sitting under cherry blossoms! I'm a sucker for pretty scenery. And pink.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

I love mostly remixes, techno, and dupstep. But right now two songs plaguing my mind are Clarity by Zedd and Glowing by Nikki Williams.

A little more about me: I'm a sophomore currently trying to apply for early graduation. I'm usually available all the time, although not too available on weekday nights. Weekends, I'm totally free.
I'm also an artist looking for a good school where I can pursue in my career choice.

I hope I don't mess up and I can't wait to get started and meet some new people, aha. ^ _ ^

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, Nova is cool sounding name to go by. Welcome to the site!

Hallo Gem! :D Welcome to the community!

Welcome Noah~! Give me a hug!! \(^o^)/